Illegals Taking advantage of the generosity of Americans to the tune of Billions

bradyjim86

Not sure why we don't make them legal, they would be less likely to commit crimes and probably become productive members of our country.

angorb15

Not sure why we don't make them legal, they would be less likely to commit crimes and probably become productive members of our country.
I am in agreement with you. I think if you cage an animal they are more likely to act badly.

BadManRules

Not sure what the best way to handle this is but I do think there is a place for these people in our society.

cranberry87

They are already here, let them stay and close the border. Give them a period where they are on probation like 5 years. If they commit a crime during that period of time they get deported. What do we have to loose.

cpefley

Everybody deserves a chance in life. There is obviously a need for some of them to be here or they wouldn't be able to work.

CloudySky

I would prefer that they all left and we brought them back in to fill the jobs in a way that was legal. That is I think something everyone would go for.

ArtGlauson

Not sure how you handle this, I agree that there needs to be change but not sure exactly how we would handle that. Do we let them become citizens and then let the next wave of them come here and do the same thing? At some point we have to put an end to illegal immigration. What is that limit, how do you tell the next set of people who are desperate to escape the grip of corrupt governments they are not welcome?

calicer1996

I feel sorry for them but they need to go. If it means that certain industries suffer than they suffer. Free market democracy is what this country is built on, if people want things they have to pay for it. If jobs can't get filled than the demand for the item will not support the cost of production. We cannot sacrifice our country to make people who are not citizens more comfortable in life.

c9h2ua

I am going to tell you right now, Law Enforcement doesn't see the illegals as an issue as far as crime goes. Not sure that this is an issue that people need to spend so much time and energy on. If these people were made legal, crime may actually go down. How many of them don't report a crime because they cannot be heard by law enforcement.

caparica007

I would like to get a petition going to let the president elect know that law enforcement would be in favor of some time of legalization. Is there a way to get a petition going on this forum?

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I would like to get a petition going to let the president elect know that law enforcement would be in favor of some time of legalization. Is there a way to get a petition going on this forum?
I am only and admin but I will past your request to the right people. I do know this, if there are enough responses to a post by anyone, not only law enforcement, this will get passed on automatically. They take peoples views seriously.

Agreed, find a way to let them stay. Maybe guest worker programs so they can live in the open and become productive or something that will satisfy the needs of our work force and still let these people live like humans.

briancobb110

I think most of the illegals are hard working people, yet uneducated - not by choice. They had little or no economic resources in their sorry ass country. They are just trying to get away from the hunger and the violence. Their goal for coming to our country is to provide food and money for their families. If they want to come here and work they have to come through legal channels, then I don't have a problem with them.

bmurphy389

A lot of these good hard working people want to be legal, and want a green card that leads to citizenship legally. However, it's not very easy to get. I really feel bad for them.

btatro

I have a great idea. Instead of deporting all the Illegal people, can we just deport the Liberals? At least the illegals all have a job and work hard.

Catson

Illegals come here for one reason, to find work. I am not opposed to helping them get off to a good start so eventually they can become a US citizen.

ciorex

Can we grab all the illegals and please send them to California before it secedes from the US?