Is Anyone Else Sad That This Is The Last Season of Alaska State Troopers?

Diane Lane

I've been watching since the beginning, and love seeing how the troopers respond, because Alaska is such a different environment than the lower 48. The troopers are often alone, and are dealing with non-conformist types, many of whom have prior criminal and/or drug/alcohol histories. On top of that, there's the weather. I'm from up North, but it still freaks me out to see how fast and crazily some of the people drive up there. I've started watching Big Sky Justice, a show about Montana law enforcement that's pretty cool, but I'll still miss Alaska State Troopers.

wahmed

I've never seen it to be completely honest with you but I think we're all sad when our favorite shows cone to an end. For me I cannot and will not get over glee finishing. I knew it was coming after Cory's death but I didn't think so soon.

Profit5500

I've been watching since the beginning, and love seeing how the troopers respond, because Alaska is such a different environment than the lower 48. The troopers are often alone, and are dealing with non-conformist types, many of whom have prior criminal and/or drug/alcohol histories. On top of that, there's the weather. I'm from up North, but it still freaks me out to see how fast and crazily some of the people drive up there. I've started watching Big Sky Justice, a show about Montana law enforcement that's pretty cool, but I'll still miss Alaska State Troopers.
It is sad to see a good like Alaskan State Troopers go as well. I am beginning to think that there would not be another good Alaskan cop show anytime soon. Seeing what these cops go through on a daily basis is fascinating.