Man Accused Of Sex With Pet Dog

Anthony

Super Moderator
Jonnie-Boggess.jpg
A man was arrested for allegedly having sex with his dog in the house he shares with his girlfriend in Miami, West Virginia.
Jonnie Boggess, 47, was charged with misdemeanor animal cruelty after confessing to having "gentle sexual intercourse" with his pet beagle Piglet over the summer.
An unidentified person called an animal rights group, which then called West Virginia State Police in Quincy, and reported that Boggess was engaging in sex with his pet beagle "Piglet."
When police questioned Boggess, he reportedly told Trooper N.M. Manolakos that he did have “gentle sexual intercourse†with "Piglet" during the summer, but thought it was legal because the dog weighs over 40 pounds and had been spayed.
He also told the officer when he was finished he "told Piglet he loved her," and he would lay there and pet her.
[video=youtube_share;MkJeP3gXbw0]http://youtu.be/MkJeP3gXbw0[/video]
Boggess admitted that he had been drinking before engaging in sex with the beagle.
"He said he wished he hadn’t done it,†Sgt. Larry O’Bryan said. “He said he was drunk when he did it.â€
Piglet has since been removed from the home.
"He has done this before, with animals before, and it's no shock," said a neighbor after hearing about the news.
"It takes a sick mind to do something like that," another neighbor added.
Boggess was later released after posting a $5,000 bond.

Attachments

• Boggess.jpg
    Boggess.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 676
Last edited by a moderator:

oraclemay

I find it really difficult to believe that anyone would keep a pet for this type of abuse. They say humans are the most intelligent species, but this really makes me wonder.

Peninha

I think he's used to abuse animals and I don't think fines will put an end to it, poor animals.

warmweatherwoman

HOW does one look at a dog in a sexual manner? Just how? I have 3 dogs and can't even imagine looking at them let alone touching them in this matter...just disgusting! There needs to be stiffer fines and jail imprisonment for these type of acts. Pets are like children in my eyes. You take care of their every need for life. The only difference is children grow up and move out- pets are with you to the end. Just horrible!

jgon3491

This is just plain sick! How does one get so drunk that they have sex with their pet? I think he was just using that as excuse. The story quoted his neighbor who says he's done this before, so obviously this was not the first time. I'm glad they got the dog out of the home.

mimsee

"When police questioned Boggess, he reportedly told Trooper N.M. Manolakos that he did have “gentle sexual intercourse” with "Piglet" during the summer, but thought it was legal because the dog weighs over 40 pounds and had been spayed."

How on Earth dogs the dog's weight and the fact that she was spayed have anything to do with the fact that he sexually abused it?!!? This man is sick. He thinks that what he did was legal....but it's not even the legality of the situation that makes it so sick. Even if it WAS legal, it'd still be disgusting.

Peninha

Totally sick, just the fact he mentioned gentle sexual intercourse shows how sick this guys is. He wanted it rough with the dog??!!

SF13

This... is disturbing. Animal cruelty is not funny in the least. Poor piglet... both for being molested by a moron and for having to be named Piglet.

Muthoni

I am actually surprised that he has done this before with other animals. He has a girlfriend and still chooses to see an animal as a sex object. If this only occurs when he drinks, then he should learn how to stay away from anything that contains alcohol. I hope that his dog finds a good home where its loved and protected.

headmaster

Sex should only be between two or more consenting adults. Consenting is the key word here. An animal does not have the ability to voice its wishes in such matters, hence such acts are a form of abuse (rape).