Man Allegedly Beats Girlfriend After Dreaming She Cheated

Anthony

Super Moderator
dreamcarlos.jpg
A Florida Keys man was arrested for allegedly beating his girlfriend after he had a dream she cheated on him.
According to police Carlos Gascon, 27, woke up from a dream that his girlfriend had cheated on him, and he continuously abused her for almost the entire day.
She was able to call for help around 6:45 p.m. after Gascon had passed out. She informed Monroe County Sheriff’s deputies that Gascon beat her all day Friday.
“She said he was angry at her because he had a dream she was cheating on him,†said Monroe County Sheriff’s Office spokeswoman Becky Herrin.
She claims that Gascon assaulted her and cut her. She was cut up when the suspect slammed her onto a glass table. He allegedly poured hot coffee on her and also threatened to kill her.
In addition to abusing his girlfriend, she also alleges that Gascon took the dog, slammed it on the ground and choked it with his foot.
Gascon is being held at the Monroe County Jail on $265,000 bail.
Authorities say he faces charges of aggravated battery, aggravated assault, domestic battery by strangulation, battery, false imprisonment and animal cruelty.
[video=youtube_share;Xsf6dh1lWeY]http://youtu.be/Xsf6dh1lWeY[/video]

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

This is a very sick man; beating his girlfriend because he dreamt that she cheated on him. He could have killed her if she had actually cheated. Where is the dog involved in all this to be strangled? This man is a ticking bomb waiting to explode; thankfully he is contained in the right environment.

headmaster

He obviously needs psychiatric help. His actions are similar to those caused by drug abuse. Even alchohol alone can cause such behavior, where a dream seems to be real on waking up because the person is still very intoxicated and maybe delirious. Mixing alcohol and other drugs in this way can be extremely disastrous.

sharpayvargas1

I experience the same kind of dream. I get really mad in the dream but when I wake up, I can process it in my mind that it's just a dream. It's how normal people think. We can identify reality from a dream.