Man Cooks And Eats Girlfirend's Brains

Rainman

Just how sick should someone be to do that?
Joseph Oberhansley, 33, is charged with murder, abuse of a corpse and residential entry
This is by far the sickest story I've come across on the web. The man had been having issues with his girlfriend. The night he murdered her, the lady probably refused to let him into the house. He broke in., murdered her but he'd not had enough.
A plate with what appeared to be skull bone and blood was found in the kitchen. A skillet and a pair of tongs with blood on the handles were found on top of the stove . . .
The man confessed that he'd eaten the lady's brain
He also admitted to mutilating her body, using a jigsaw to cut open her skull, remove a portion of her brain and eating it raw. He further admitted to cooking a section of her brain and eating it.
When the man appeared in court he claimed that he didn't know what the judge was talking about. Though his name is Oberhansley
He appeared anxious and said his name is ‘Zeus Brown'
A classic case of Multiple Personality Disorder or just another criminal who wants some leniency for his odious crime?

LuckyGirl08

This is so sickening. It is clear that this man is not mentally stable and needs some serious help. He really does not need to be in society. I do not know if it would be best to send him to prison for his crimes or send him to a mental institute where he will not be released.

Muthoni

I think that this man is genuinely sick. Killing and cooking the brain of his girlfriend must have taken a lot of time. A sane person with a temporally moment of insanity would have snapped out of it when he realized that he had killed his girlfriend. He ate the brain raw and then decided to taste the cooked version. Something is so very wrong over here!

bala

Cannibal eh..??..Yuck..How did he have the heart to do so..??
Brains..?? Shit..!!!
Shit..I am quitting this post..Damn it that i actually read this post.

Peninha

I wonder if the movies get influences from real life or if it is the opposite, I wonder if these people are really human or what sort of monsters are they.

FuZyOn

They are monsters between humans, sadly. The saddest part is that there are a lot of people like this guy in this world. All of them should get locked into a mental institute forever.
You have to be really sick to kill your girlfriend and then eat a part of her out. Damn, this guy better root in prison!

helaofthenorns

This is sick! Make sure that this man is locked up forever! Who knows what else he will do if he will ever get another chance to be out in society. He has the taste for human flesh now. *shivers*

Profit5500

That is the crazy stuff that would make anyone get that sick feeling in his or her stomach. I am just shocked the dude ate the girls brains out.