Mom Allegedly Beats Kid, Kills Puppy

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A Florida mother is accused of beating her 8-year-old son on several occasions and killing the family puppy in front of her children. Police in Miami arrested 26-year-old Charlotte Wonjah and charged her with child abuse and animal cruelty.

Authorities were called to Wonjah's residence Tuesday on a domestic dispute where they found the 8-year-old son had bruises and markings in different stages of healing. “According to him, she put him in the bathroom and hit him with a hangar and beat him with a hangar. Previous to that, he said she beat him with a rope. She has some serious issues to get rid of. She needs some help and some counseling and to stay away from kids until she get better or she is going to hurt them,†the boyfriend said.

Police say Wonjah admitted to "anger issues" and said she allegedly confessed to killing the family's one-month-old puppy by repeatedly slamming it against the floor while the children were watching because she "did not want to clean after the dog."

[video=youtube_share;bdhH5t9czQs]http://youtu.be/bdhH5t9czQs[/video]

"She beat the puppy because he went poop in a corner of the house and she took the puppy and threw it on the floor and when the puppy got up to walk, he acted strange and so she hit again and slammed his head down in the middle of the street and killed him,†the boyfriend said. “That’s like a human being. You don’t do that to a little animal. It’s just a puppy,†said the boyfriend. “What kind of person are you?â€

The boyfriend said Wonjah has history of problems because of her temper. “I feel horrible about this. I feel horrible,†he said. “I am a single father.†"My girlfriend just went ballistic and started hitting me, biting me and punching me and then my 14-year-old daughter tried to intervene, you know to pacify the situation." "She punched my daughter and threw her against the wall. That’s when I called the police," the boyfriend said.

The judge set her bail on Thursday to $5,000 for the animal cruelty charge. She has been ordered to appear in court on Friday for the child abuse charges.

Attachments

• CharlotteWonjah.jpg
    CharlotteWonjah.jpg
    14.6 KB · Views: 49
  • Wonjah.jpg
    Wonjah.jpg
    14.3 KB · Views: 455
Last edited by a moderator:

missbishi

What an awful thing to do and especially in front of the children. I hope she gets some hep with her temper in jail, she clearly needs it.

Onionman

She's got more than just "anger issues". For her to do that in front of her children is just plain cruel. She certainly needs help. Hopefully the boyfriend will work away from her with his dignity and life in tact.

Gelsemium

This sort of behavior from parents traumatizes kids for life and perpetuates crime, she should not be allowed to raise kids.

pattycake

The boyfriend is right that she need to stay away from children until she can pull her mind and emotions together. Hopefully, the children have someone else in the family who can take better care of them, or if not, then are placed in a loving home with a loving family. She could have taught the children how to clean up after the puppy instead of killing it out of frustration.

Muthoni

Some things sound like a story from another world. This must be a very angry woman. My question is why is she so angry? I am even afraid to think what she would do to a total stranger if they made her angry. Killing the puppy was so out of line. I hope that she is rehabilitated for the safety of anyone who crosses her path.

oraclemay

Wow! Another child abuser. You think you have heard it all and every day there is a new story! This woman needs serious intervention and she should be locked up for a while to keep small children and puppies safe!