Ohio Woman Stabbed Boyfriend Because He Ate All the Salsa

Rainman

The kind of things people fight over these days! Food.

An Ohio woman who apparently likes salsa a little bit too much stabbed her boyfriend repeatedly in the stomach with a pen because he "ate all the salsa."

the [police] report states that Jefferson stabbed her boyfriend "because she wanted to leave." She has been charged with felonious assault and criminal damaging.
Well, she'll find it a lot harder to leave the prison she'll end up in.

Gabe

I read this last night, apparently she stabbed him with a pen and then a knife. I think the relationship is over and not only because of the salsa. Who knows what happened, maybe he goaded her, it's still no excuse to stab, but sometimes people do get provoked.

Gelsemium

Most of the times when someone snaps it's because there is a lot of history to it, it's not because of the salsa of course, that was just an excuse that made her crazy.

missbishi

I agree with everyone else, the salsa was clearly the straw that broke the camel's back. She said she wanted to leave him so maybe he was a bit of a nightmare to live with? Not excusing her behavior at all, but I think there's a lot more to this story than what has been reported so far.

May102014

This is very strange but I hear it all the time. I have never been driven to the point of hurting someone over food. I'm not that greedy. Sighs, and now she sits in prison where she won't get access to salsa whenever she wants. And I know for a fact she will not dare attack those women in prison if they ate her favorite foods and no leftovers were available.

FuZyOn

I hope I don't end up being friend with those kind of people anytime soon. People these days make very irational and stupid decisions, this is one of them. I hope she'll get what she deserves.

Shimus

Little do we know that Salsa could solve the issues of world hunger and peace. But he ate it all. He needed to be stabbed multiple times by bogus instruments. Never eat all the SALSA! HOW COULD YOU MAN!?

Seriously though, on topic this is messed up. There had to be pre-existing connections or issues that the salsa only brought to light. and I hate to say it, if she was gunna stab someone she was gunna stab someone regardless of it was her man or not. Well, obviously he's not her man anymore but you get what I'm saying.

I guess Salsa isn't only a dance.

thegrey1

Little do we know that Salsa could solve the issues of world hunger and peace. But he ate it all. He needed to be stabbed multiple times by bogus instruments. Never eat all the SALSA! HOW COULD YOU MAN!?

Seriously though, on topic this is messed up. There had to be pre-existing connections or issues that the salsa only brought to light. and I hate to say it, if she was gunna stab someone she was gunna stab someone regardless of it was her man or not. Well, obviously he's not her man anymore but you get what I'm saying.

I guess Salsa isn't only a dance.
Love the humor!:D I think this lady was already crazy! Why didn't she just leave him for crying out loud?

calicer1996

A new low for humanity. I don't know what's scarier, this news or that I wasn't a least bit shocked to hear it. Have we grown accustomed to such vile acts?