Police Arrest Woman For Using Vibrator On Baby

Rainman

This is probably one of those things you thought you'd never hear. A woman was arrested for using a vibrator on her small son to make him stop crying. Whilst being interrogated, the dumb mother said:
“I thought toy might make my baby get off a little, you know, and stop its crying. The toy make me get off good. Was just trying to be a good momma and make my baby feel good. I don’t think it’s wrong. Is it?â€
No one would have known of the crime had not the child's grandmother noticed blood on his diaper while she changed. Upon examination at the hospital it was discovered that the boy had suffered from rectal tears and bruises. The stupid things some people can do . . .

Muthoni

This is too sad that the mother does not know that this is wrong. Can someone honestly be so clueless? I hope that her son is raised in a healthy environment. It does not sound like he is in one with his mother.

Profit5500

A vibrator on a baby now come on what is wrong with this lady. I would be embarrassed to be her child. Now that poor baby has the feeling of crotch on him or her.

stevesxs9

This woman has a child mind herself and shouldn't be raising a baby, if that's the extent of her knowledge of being a loving Mother.

Riggy

This is one of those news reports where it's just so crazy that you can't possibly think it's true. Honestly though, someone like this should not be allowed to have a child. The parents doesn't even understand the point of puberty or anything about basic human reproduction. It's incredibly. Social services should take the child away because there is no way this mother is suitable or fit to mother a child like this. The poor baby. She should be ashamed.

helaofthenorns

Sad and stupid. A very bad combination. Can you post the link for this news?

Anyway, how can a mother even act like this? Some people really do the nastiest things in the belief that they are doing something good.

GemmaRowlands

This isn't just a "stupid" thing to do - it's absolutely cruel and abusive, and this woman should not be allowed to have any kind of access to the child again. I mean, why would anybody want to do something like that to a baby? Surely this woman can see just how inappropriate it is? And if she can't then it's just as well that she has been arrested, because this baby needs to be somewhere it is looked after properly. Okay, so suppose the mother DID think she was doing the right thing.. what about when she saw the blood? No, sorry, it's all just wrong.

LuckyGirl08

Any woman in her right mind would know not to use an adult sex toy on a baby. What satisfies adults does not satisfy babies. She is just a sad excuse of a mother and woman. If it was not for the grandmother seeing the blood and knowing that something was wrong, there is no telling how long the mother would have validated her son like that. She should spend a lot of time behind bars for doing this to an innocent baby.

This makes me very angry when I hear of a mother who is suppose to be a natural nurturer of her child. I really believe that this mother had to be somewhat mentally ill from her comments that was stated in an earlier post is just bewildering to me. How dare she she something like that. Only a mother not in her right mind would think like that or even to come up with that idea is unspeakable. I do believe she needs some help and the baby I could only imagine the pain he had to endure from the hands of his own mother. I am only glad to know that this baby will not remember this trauma as he grows older and can still lead a normal life.

Sarz

This is sick shocking and disgusting. She not stupid at all she knew exactly what she was doing she's a nasty sick individual. I hope the child is taken away from her permanently and she gets locked up.

btatro

This is probably one of those things you thought you'd never hear. A woman was arrested for using a vibrator on her small son to make him stop crying. Whilst being interrogated, the dumb mother said: No one would have known of the crime had not the child's grandmother noticed blood on his diaper while she changed. Upon examination at the hospital it was discovered that the boy had suffered from rectal tears and bruises. The stupid things some people can do . . .

That is absolutely sickening and disheartening that a person could have that belief. Breaks my heart for that poor child.

Profit5500

This is one crazy woman I mean how can she just use a vibrator on her child. If she was mentally ill then she needs to have her parental rights taken. There are so many cases where people would blindly look at a child as just a trouble maker and accuse them as that. When in this case its the mother who was behaving badly.

Onionman

I'm pretty speechless. I don't think I've ever heard anything like that before. I feel so sorry for the child. Even though he's likely to be taken away by the authorities his life will never be the same again. Imagine the perspective he's going to have growing up about his mother!

LongShot

What mother could possibly think that sticking a "toy" in their baby would be something good to do? This is one of the most disgusting things I have ever read and I've seen a lot more. I hope they give this women the max allowed.

sillylucy

This is why I believe that people really should be tested before they have a child. We must past a test to drive a car and we should have to take a test to become a parents. Some people are so clueless. She probably has some mental health issues.

This is one of those news reports where it's just so crazy that you can't possibly think it's true. Honestly though, someone like this should not be allowed to have a child. The parents doesn't even understand the point of puberty or anything about basic human reproduction. It's incredibly. Social services should take the child away because there is no way this mother is suitable or fit to mother a child like this. The poor baby. She should be ashamed.
I agree you would not even think that this kind of news is true in anyway possible, but i will say that so much cray stuff is going on in this world you have no idea how crazy this world has gotten. Also, this woman should not have kids at all but you would never know that some people are this cray until they have kids so it's an unknown variable factor that you cannot make judgement upon before having a baby. This case was such a disgrace to women period. You would never think a mother would do such to a baby of their own or anybody else's.

askanison

So raping and molesting your small infant is a good way to get them to rest and sleep? That is insane! This woman needs to be neutered and never have a chance to harm her child ever again. She has got to have some type of mental issues because someone normal couldn't be this stupid. Everyday I read something that makes me more and more sick of society. It seems to just get worse and worse also and never better.

Gin0710

This is so disgusting. This is why some losers should be castrated so they can't have babies and ruin someone else's life in the process. Spare those kids the trauma and the stupidity of parents who don't know sh*t about raising babies other than what they supposedly learn on the so-called "learning channel". I hate people sometimes.

jgon3491

What a sick and cruel mother! I want to know where in the world she learned that it was ok to use a vibrator on a baby. It's not just sick that she used a vibrator on her son, but sick as crap that she used it so hard to cause rectal bleeding. Why just why? She has to the worst unfit mother ever.