Suspect Shot Little Girl So Dad Could Suffer

Anthony

Super Moderator
Raymone Jackson.jpg
Raymone Bernard Jackson, 24, of Inkster in Michigan allegedly shot two year old Kamiya French in the head. The tragic incident occurred on Tuesday while the little girl sat next to her father on the porch.
The suspect then turned the gun on the father Kenneth French and family friend Chelsea Lancaster, 12.
Police say the suspect did this because he wanted the father to suffer as he watched his little girl die.
"The child was the intended target," Lt. Michael Shaw told reporters in front of courthouse. "He was going to kill the child in front of this guy and then kill him afterward so that it would be the last thing he sees."
Authorities believe it was retaliation for a shooting that happened in April. “I can’t wrap my head around anything that would make me want to walk up to a small child sitting next to a porch, point a pistol at their head, and shoot them dead," Shaw said.
He also said, "I can’t give you a motive. I can’t wrap my head around that.â€
Andy Anderson told police that he saw the suspect get out of a white van and walk up to the porch. He saw the suspect shoot his victims and then calmly walk back to the van still holding the weapon and then drive off.
Kenneth French and Chelsea Lancaster are both in the hospital. The condition of French hasn't been released. Lancaster's grandfather said doctors removed the bullets from her stomach and she is doing fine.
"She's going to make a 100 percent recovery, but it's just going to take time," the grandfather said. He also said that Chelsea is questioning the morals of some people.
“She’s asking, ‘Why did it happen and what’s wrong with the people of the world?’ She’s asking her mom, ‘Why are people so silly like this?’,†Holt said.
Jackson is being charged murder, attempted murder and torture. He appeared in court yesterday and is being held without bail.
"Anybody that feels that they can execute a child in the state of Michigan, we're going to go after them with everything that we can," Lt. Shaw said.

Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

This is a malicious criminal who should be put away for the rest of his natural life. It does not matter what the father of this child had done. The child is innocent and should not have been shot or involved in any way. This criminal took his time to think about this crime and shows no remorse for what he has done.

This story is very tragic. Thank goodness that they are okay. Revenge is not a way to solve problems. If everyone lived a life that was based on revenge, this world would be such a violent and gruesome place. I hope this guy gets a lifetime in prison.

Gabe

This story is very tragic. Thank goodness that they are okay. Revenge is not a way to solve problems. If everyone lived a life that was based on revenge, this world would be such a violent and gruesome place. I hope this guy gets a lifetime in prison.

The child died, only the family friend and the father survived. A shot to the head for a two-year old is disgusting and another reason why guns should not be so freely available. I think he would get beaten up in prison.