This is better than TruTV

I love crime shows and documentaries. My weakness is TruTV. I can honestly say that this forum is chocked full of exciting information! Ever since I subscribed to this forum, I haven't been able to keep my attention off it. I feel like I have TruTV at the palm of my hands. Just wanted to say, excellent job!:eek:

askanison

I have never been a huge fan of TruTV. I watch a few shows here and there, but I do love Law and Order and Law and Order SVU. Huge fan of both of those. Watching pretend violence is much better to me than watching the actual violent things people do to one another. I would much rather watch the pretend.

I, as well, prefer the fiction to the non. Now the crime shows pretty much teach criminals how to get away with murder, literally. It is both entertaining and educational. I just always wonder who is sitting in front of their tv's taking notes. Forensic Files is one show in particular that is guilty of spilling secrets.

headmaster

As much as I enjoy the debates on this forum, it always breaks my heart to see the amount of suffering and death children undergo at the hands of adults, usually their own parents. Watching it on TV can be dismissed as fiction, but here it is the real McCoy.

bala

Ahhh...Although i don't know what exactly is TruTV i can understand your notion.Oh..from what you just said i reckon it is an app or a channel that provides live updates..Am i wrong.?
Come on bruh..lets spread the usefulness of this website to others who still are watching TruTV..:p

Muthoni

I must agree with you, I am amazed at the stories that occur here. I have never heard about some of these things. When I think that I have heard or seen almost anything, I get surprised at what criminals are able to do. I have a new admiration of the police department and the remarkable work they do every day. Keep up the good work.

Peninha

I love being here on this forum, that is for sure. Not only we check the latest news on crime, but also we know more about police officers.

Gin0710

I completely forget the name of the show, but it follows people's 911 calls. Does anyone know what show I'm talking about? There was one episode where a woman called 911 because there was a guy lurking around her apartment and he finally broke in and tried to rape her. Then there was another episode where there was a massacre in a neighborhood and people were calling 911 as it was happening. So scary!

bala

I love being here on this forum, that is for sure. Not only we check the latest news on crime, but also we know more about police officers.
Ahhh how did that not occur to me.Now i second that..There are a few cops in here and we learn about their harsh realities here.This probably is more than just a forum..
Thanks for reminding peninha.Have you been a member of any other forum exclusive for cop discussions..?