What are you reading?

reesek8

I'm reading The Brethren, by John Grisham. It's really good, the plot is very engaging and has a good pace. I'm almost done with it, so I'm looking for something else to read. Anybody reading a good book that you want to recommend?

tbrannon44

Have you ever read anything by David Baldacci? He is really good, start with Split Second or Stone Cold.

missamanda819

I'm currently trying to get through a book by Frank Peretti. Sadly, I can't even remember what it's called. Lol. Finding time to read is the hardest thing for me, it's not lack of interest in the book.

Frank Peretti is my favorite author, if you've never heard of him - check him out!

Patrick

I'm reading Paulo Coelho's latest novel, Adultery. Most of his novels are good, but I still like his simple story the Alchemist the best. Definitely give it a read if you haven't.

DancingLady

I am slowly working my way through Insurgent by Veronica Roth. I seem to only get around to reading about once a week though. I am too busy working, working working. All my free time I am working online instead of reading books for fun.