What do you do outside the home?

JayeeDolo

What do you like to do when you're not at home? Is there a certain hobby you like to do, or a favorite activity like hiking or surfing that you love? Let's hear it!

helaofthenorns

I like taking trips to the library. I don't have that many books at home, and I am not really fond of eBooks. When I have free time, I make sure that I go to the library where I can read on my own.

DancingLady

I go to ballet 2-4 times per week. That is definitely my favorite activity outside the home. Other than that, most of my free time is spent at home, online, or doing other at home work, hobbies, and of course, resting. Rest is very important to me.

dariel2323

I like to meet new people and visit different places and get more life experiences and break the routine. I like to have an active life and I do not like the monotony. That bothers me. Happy day.

bala

Outside home i like to go out for a swim...I get to meet new people in the pool and we have all the fun there.Apart from that,the only activity i do is Badminton.I love it when i play with my arch rivals.It gets me pumping all through,to say the least.I love the intensity of those matches,and i really don't care about losing.

Muthoni

I like walking as far as I can when I leave home because I spend most of my time in front of my computer. The best activity I enjoy doing is volunteering at a home for abandoned babies. I help to feed, change and wash after them. It makes me feel so fulfilled by the time I go back home. I did not manage to go last Saturday; therefore I am looking forward to going next Saturday.

AlexF15

I never leave my house besides for Church and School. I really don't do much but browse the internet and text on my phone.

missamanda819

I enjoy hanging out with family and friends. We may go to one another's house, out to dinner or the movies. It's fun to just spend time together laughing and having a good time. We are also very involved at our church and spend a lot of time there or doing other related functions. (Most of our friends that we hang out with are from church). I also like to coupon. So, I spend time at stores getting/finding free/cheap items. It's become quite addicting. I'm no extreme couponer, but I do save my family money, and I enjoy it! :)

GlacialDoom

I hang out with friends. We walk across the town or go to a movie. Occasionally, we'll go eat out somewhere fancy or go bowling/playing pool. I'm really glad I have these friends of mine, because I'll be bored to hell without them, and watching new movie releases alone at the cinema would be way worse than watching it with them.

Mike_Check

I'm a musician and nothing is better then getting out into the public in any big city. Whether were there for a performance or even if its just a promotional function I love meeting new people and talking with them. Even before I was in the music business I was all about stuff like that. I live in San Antonio, Tx during my time in the Air Force. One of my favorite things to do was walk around the city at night. I'd get a bag of 20 or so dollar cheeseburgers and two packs of cigarettes, one regular, one menthol; and I would take these around and make friends with homeless people and just spend a little time talking to them. Great way to make yourself feel good.

primalclaws1974

I have fallen in love with nature in recent years. I never used to be that way. It must be old age. I love to hike anywhere, and we have ample preserves and state parks in the region, but there's nothing like hiking in untouched forests. They are not common in Iowa, but when we go on vacations, like our last to Colorado, I enjoyed hiking all I could.

btripp2

I personally like driving long distances. Not necessarily with a purpose in mind, but driving is very calming for me. I also like to try different restaurants, bakeries, or cafes.

Rob93FL

Most of my time away from home is spent at work or in class. Aside from that, I'm usually at the gym or looking for something to do with my friends.