What do you think of guys who hit on other people's girls?

wameyo

You are at a club enjoying some quality time with your girl, then this guy approaches your table and starts hitting on your girl. What will be your reaction and what do you think of such people?

shreklock

I think both me and my girlfriend would leave the club, because that guy might just ruined our mood. I don't believe my soul mate would answer to this guy and hit on him back, because I trust her and I think she wouldn't cheat on me.

DancingLady

I think it is terribly rude and asking for trouble. If a woman is clearly with a man, whether it's just a casual date, or they are married, you don't try to interfere with people's relationships like that. I don't know how guys think now days, but I would think if a man hit on a girl who was clearly taken he is practically asking for a fight.

shilpa123

I think it is abusive to the people to hit girls every now and then. People think girls are really weak and use them as an easy target to hit. I do not understand why they have to use their power against some girls who could be their friends.

Onionman

That's just wrong behavior. My ego would say it's nice that my girlfriend is attractive to other men, but my ego would also say that it's not for any guy to get anywhere near my girlfriend. It's basically not good and I'd tell him so.

Patrick

Many people come to clubs to flirt, hitting on girls is commonplace. I think so long as you clearly show that the girl and you are in a relationship, the person should back off right away and apologize for misunderstanding. If he persists then I feel that the two of you should simply walk away.

However if you and the girl are simply acquaintances, I think that you have to accept them some people might try to hit on your friend, trying to get lucky, and there isn't much you can do about that.

januz101

I think that guy is just asking for a beat down. He's unmindful of his surroundings and doesn't know what observation is. They think they own the place and can just do whatever the hell they want. I want to see him try, if he wants a broken jaw that is. Us men need to stand our ground and eliminate any threats necessary. It may sound an overkill but no one touches my girl!

Josie

LOL woah, that's gutsy and arrogant isn't it? I've never seen anything so blunt before, so I think my first reaction would be to laugh lol. As the girl in the situation though, I would likely use my words to make him feel stupid.. hopefully before my husband clued in to what was going on lol.