What is one thing that you can not live without?

helaofthenorns

Toothpaste. It's the best invention/discovery ever. Imagine what will happen if people do not brush their teeth with toothpaste. It will be so gross. I cannot survive without brushing my teeth. In fact, though it is not advisable, I brush my teeth more than thrice a day because that is how OC I am.

bala

Dude..It is like stating the obvious.Obviously it is the Internet.Nothing other even comes close.Maybe to na extent my car,that too is a distant second.Without it life would be void for me.Internet FTW !!

LuckyGirl08

I cannot live with out my phone. I go crazy without it. My phone was off for like a week and I pouted about it until my bill got paid. I feel so lost without my phone because there is so much that I use it for, including the internet.

Nevi

My phone, since this is the only device i use to communicate with my semi-long distance girlfriend, aww. But on a serious note, probably my computer, since most of my activities throughout the day involved working on computer, without it i'll go nuts.

Muthoni

I guess I have to say the same about the internet after thinking long and hard. The funny thing is that we were doing OK before the internet; now that we have a taste of how it has changed our lives for the better we cannot live without it. Life is amazing isn’t it?

Josie

I'm the same. I learned nothing of any real value in school, but once I was out and once I had internet, I started soaking up everything I could. I learn on the daily and have a billion questions.. with all that reading, it gets hard to retain, but I would honestly be lost without internet. And then coffee lol.

missbishi

Either coffee or the internet. I cannot manage without coffee, period. The internet is just as important though, it provides the means for both communication and entertainment. Going without a phone would be so much easier if you had internet access and I could do without toothpaste and just use bicarbonate of soda instead.

Rosyrain

My morning coffee. I can do without just about anything else, including the internet, but my coffee is my baby in the morning.

bala

Coffee Internet and Badminton..Oh gosh,i seem to have a list,a never ending list..:p
Lolz,badminton and Internet are top notch priorities and i hope i get to have and play them till i "can".

shilpa123

I cannot live without my novels. I do need to believe that there are better way to do things. I do think that you should try and understand what you like the most about your life.

dyanmarie25

Definitely the internet/computer. I work online, so how can I pay the bills and buy other necessities if I don't have internet/computer? Also, it's one good way of getting in touch with friends abroad.

Gabe

Chocolate. The thought of not having it makes me queasy. I have lived without it so I can, but would rather not. I was once going to stay in a buddhist nunnery and they said no sex, alcohol, caffeine or chocolate. I can give up all the others for a while, but not chocolate.

FuZyOn

Internet. I feel that it is a very vital tool in our lives nowadays. You can use it to do so much stuff and it can benefit you a lot.
Also, sports are a very big thing for me. I love playing handball and I couldn't live without it.

wahmed

My daughter. I could survive uneasily without a lot of things like internet and books but without my girl I'd die.

kana_marie

Banned
Cigarettes. That's all. At different points in my life I lived in my car or lived in a tent. No technology... not even electric. There have even been times I had to go a couple days without eating. The only consistency through it all has been cigarettes. I could be happy anywhere, doing anything... as long as I have my smokes.

Whitewolf2578

I like everyone is saying "Internet" but you can obviously live without that. You should have said Food and Water! Aha you goons. I have lived without Internet while moving into a new place for like two months and it was so easy. If you meant the one thing you don't want to live without, then I can see that being a possibility.

Gelsemium

Well, good question. Most likely my family, my kids, but also the good things that life has to offer, like enjoying the sun and the nature. It would be hard to live without the sun.