What is the first thing you do in the morning?

LuckyGirl08

The first thing that I do once I wake up is get my phone and check my e-mails. I wake up to my phone and go to sleep with my phone. With the business I am in, checking my emails is a must do every morning. After I read my emails then I eat, take a shower, brush my teeth, and get on my laptop and start working.

Muthoni

The very first thing I do when I wake up is say my prayers. After that, I have discovered that I make my bed before I can sweep the floor or take a bath. It does not matter how clean the floor is, I always end up sweeping it every morning.

dostava

I get up and make my bed. Then I go around the house and clean up the mess the rest of my family have made before leaving off for work or school. This usually lasts about half an hour. Instead of coffee, my morning kickstarter is now providing myself with livable conditions :S

headmaster

I switch on the radio,play some worship songs for at least ten minutes,then pray to God to bless,protect and guide me through out the day

Nevi

Check my laptop for emails, do some stretching then afterwards drink my coffee and eat breakfast and then go back to my laptop to check emails. Take a cold shower and prepare for my work.