What is your favourite city in the World?

c9h2ua

My favourite city in the world is Paris. There are many people saying that Paris is a beautiful place and it is one of the best place to live in the world…Bla..Bla..Bla.. Therefore, I wish I can go there once a lifetime and know more about different cultures.
And what is your favourite city?

Patrick

I'd like to visit Las Vegas someday, it seems like a really extravagant city that is all about luxury and excess. After all, it is where dreams and fortunes are made (and die).

Kamarsun1

My favorite city in the world would be a city that I haven't been to so it's hard to call it my favorite, but I like what I see from Rio. There is also some very beautiful cities in Africa, even though the media doesn't talk about it much.

pattycake

I say that NYC is the best city in the world. And not just because I live here, but because I really do see it as the best place to be. It's a very expensive place to live, but they have affordable housing for all who are not rich. I say hands down, that NY is the greatest metropolis in the world.

hayrake

Well, cities aren't my thing, really. I'm pretty much all country and feel out of place around a lot of concrete and skyscrapers; but if I had to pick one I'd say I'm pretty fond of Memphis, TN. I have some good memories there.

LitoLawless

I haven't really had a chance to travel the world as much as I would like but I really think New York is probably one of the best. I lived in New York my whole life and recently moved to New Jersey. Evertime I would walk around I would meet a lot of tourists who were just in awe of how beautiful everything was. Now, it didn't look that amazing to me, but you learn to appriciate the city more when you don't atually live there anymore. I also think that I would be in awe of some of the different cities around the world, kind of the way the tourists marvel at NYC.

Gelsemium

I'd say the whole Sicily island is my favorite city in the world, I love the beach and being there simply makes me feel in heaven.

Nate5

I haven't been to many cities, but out of all of them, my Vancouver home is always going to be my favourite. Everyone is polite, weather is crisp but nice, and there's so much food in so many different varieties. It's almost expected that you will help someone or get help in the time that you are there.

bala

My home-city..Chennai..<3
I love it because of the people here and the freedom u get to have.It literally is heaven for me.
Actually i am looking for adjectives but cant seem to find even one apt for my fav city.

Cutter710

Without a doubt I love Paris. The old world never left Paris. The sights, the people, and the food all form a different world very separate from the rest of the world. Other towns in France can't replicate the feel Paris produces. I hope to live there when I retire and maybe even raise my family there too.

weepforsweep

My favorite city that I visited is Las Vegas. This town has about every type of entertainment to keep anybody happy.

missbishi

New York City is my favourite city too. There are so many things to see and do and the food is amazing. I have visited three times and will return again soon.

stevesxs9

For a city that I have not visited before, I'll have to say Paris simply because of the rave reviews it receives. Would love to visit that city some day soon.

fliktor7

Mmm probably Tokio (I have never been there, but I love Japan and it's culture).
Las Vegas sounds really nice too, there must be lot of fun things to do, it should be wonderfull to spend some holidays in there, at least once in my life

mrsbright

Paris is one of my least favorite cities! So hard to get some decent cheap food there, argh. I really love Prague, Osaka and Seoul. But Prague is my heart's darling right now -- I love how the old buildings look, and every corner you have a new amazing monument, and great goulasch and all. I just don't like people smoking every time I want to eat in a restaurant or drink a beer.

dez97

My favorite city in the world is honestly New York, I know its such a cliche but I really like the fast pace environment, and the ability to get from one end to the other by a subway, and just all the people who have so many beautiful moments there.

Kittyworker

Silver Spring, Maryland. My hometown. Lived there for my first 16 years and I never experienced that 'I want to get out of here' feelings that most teenagers do. When I finally did move it was just to an adjacent city and so I still could enjoy all the S.S. had to offer. Its close proximity to D.C. was great if I wanted to go to the museums for monuments.

shilpa123

My favourite city in the world is Paris. I think it is wonderful when I think that u would be going there pretty soon. I hope to have a wonderful time there.

Shimus

San Francisco. I've been over a fair bit of places, and I live on the east coast. Never had a better time than in San Fran. Wonderful atmosphere, clean city, nice people, decent work to be found, nice condos, plenty of friends.... good times.

Other than that, I like Niagara Falls. Beautiful resort town. Falls are gorgeous.