What movies have you seen recently?

Catson

I've recently viewed Maleficent. I kind of expected the ending, though I always wanted things to play out differently throughout the story. It's a very nice movie, and I recommend watching it.

Determined2014

Recently I have watched, Think like a man too, Noah,God is Not dead,I have found both to be very interesting, though Noah did not meet my expexctations, I though it would be more than what it was, but all the same it was a good movie, God is not dead,was also an encouraging movie, it was more than I expected, all in all they were both good moovies

madcat2k3

I saw Maleficent too. Thought it was pretty good but as you said the ending was pretty expected. I also saw Captain America the Winter Soldier. Really enjoyed that one! Long movie though.

bala

Guardians of galaxy.I have had a great feeling about this movie from hearing all the interviews the cast and director had given leading up to the film.It was a fun movie overall with a good story, great action, and keeps you wanting more at the end.A must watch..!!!

babyleans

I haven't watched maleficient yet but then again i don't think i'll ever see it. The movie i watched last was "the love punch". It's a british movie. I thought it was a poor attempt at a comedy movie.

ic3squid

I saw Dawn of the Planet of the Apes in 3D, it was a really great movie. Would recommend it to anyone who is a fan of the action genre.

stevesxs9

The most recent movie I've seen was 300: Rise of an Empire. It was not as good as the first movie but it was still enjoyable.

Profit5500

I have seen Xmen Days of Future Past which was okay except for a few things I did not like. I watched Transformers Age of Extinction and that movie was pretty good despite critics rant about the movie. I recently saw Guardians of the Galaxy so I can say the movie was awesome lots of action and comedy mixed in very well.

ItsZiggy

I recently watched Divergent and it was much better than I had anticipated, lots of twists and turns and I highly recommend it. I also have been meaning to watch The Purge: Anarchy, it's a continuation of the original movie only this time it follows a couple trapped outside in the middle of it, but I haven't gotten around to watching it, does anyone know if it's any good?

Ricardo187

Frozen is the last movie I watched as far as I can remember. I loved it with all my heart and I admit I cried.

JayeeDolo

The last 2 films I saw in the theater were V For Vendetta (pretty good, nothing mind-blowing) and The Hills Have Eyes (Aja's Haute Tension was amazing, and this update of Craven's turkey was quite intense - much better than the original, thank god).

Dunkel

I saw a Chef yesterday. I think everyone should see it. It explains how one can become a better person and never give up. If you have passion and you are willing to work, there's always a light at the end of the tunnel.

Spoiler: None. Just go see it. You'll be glad.

Spoiler #1: There's a funny segment about a cop.

dariel2323

I've recently viewed Maleficent. I kind of expected the ending, though I always wanted things to play out differently throughout the story. It's a very nice movie, and I recommend watching it.

I also had the opportunity to see it and I would say that is an excellent film. A very good script, actors, directors and all well planned. Personally I loved it and recommend it.

Muthoni

The most recent movie I have watched is Carrie which is supposed to be a horror. Let us just say that I was highly disappointed with the ending. I was waiting for the part where it would get scary until the movie ended. I like a horror movie that makes my hair stand on end; any recommendations?

headmaster

I recently watched Noah and like almost all the movies I have watched of 2014, it was an absolute flop. Movies produced nowadays tend to really heavily on computer-generated effects and end up having a plot even a child would scoff at. I have not watched any new movie recently that I could even bother to bring up in a conversation. I prefer to rehash golden oldies.

helaofthenorns

I just watched Toy Story again. Part of babysitting/living with your nephews is you are forced to watch whatever they are watching or risk spending hours trying to make them stop crying. So, for the nth time, I watched Toy Story. I kind of love this actually.

oraclemay

I just watched Long Way Down, The Calling and Tammy. Long Way Down was funny and so was Tammy. The Calling was not a bas Thriller. I also enjoyed Hercules.

LuckyGirl08

Recently, I watched Heaven Is For Real. I know that it is not a very new movie but I seem to not be able to get enough of watching it. I really enjoy the movie and it has a lot of meaning to it. The movie is not only religious but it is funny and sad at some points during the movie. It is very interesting to me knowing that it was based on a true story about a boy who seen heaven. It gives a lot of religious people more hope.