What Would You Do Today If You Know You'll Die Tomorrow?

dariel2323

Yes, what would you be doing today if you will die tomorrow? As usual, I will be giving my own views after you. Thanks

bala

You need a Honest reply..??
Ok,there you go.I would make sure i will party hard(no booze but some chicks on me..:p).I would then on the brink of my extinction from this world give away all my organs to a recipient and then all my wealth to the poor.I really had a thought that this was what i was going to do.

helaofthenorns

I'll make sure that I will spend all my money in the bank eating with my family. I will basically spend my last day with them so that they will at least have good memories of me.

(It will be a shame if I suddenly didn't die though. I will be poor as hell. :p)

Muthoni

I would call everybody I love and ask them to forgive me if I have wronged them. I will revisit my will and ensure that what I have goes to the person it will help most. I will take a bath and wear my best clothes. I will spend the reminder of the day with God asking him to forgive me for all the mistakes I have made and to receive me in his arms to be with him for always.

LuckyGirl08

I would spend my last day with my family and friends since they are the most important people to me. I would also freeze my eggs so that my husband would be able to eventually still have some part of me since we do not have any children right now. I will donate all of my stuff to charity and the salvation army for the families that need it the most. I would spend my last minutes on this earth at my mothers grave and tell her that I will see her soon.

Nevi

I will gather my family, friends, acquaintances and all of the people I know and tell them I'm going to die tomorrow and this is my last request that all of them should be present. I will deliver a long speech for them about my life, regrets, dreams, ambitions, values and goals. I will tell them how important life is, that every second count and do not waste it. I will tell them live your life to the fullest as it might just end someday. I will donate my property to the poor and all of my money, I pray and ask forgiveness to Jesus to all i have done.

JayeeDolo

As far as outside things, I don't know what I would do. But I do know that I would spend the entire day with my family and girlfriend. We could even just sit around the house just talking and laughing. As long as I spend it with them.

Jokester050288

If I knew I was gonna die tomorrow I would do all the thing I am scared to do. Flying and sky diving would be the first thing on my list. I never been a fan of hights.

Rainman

To be honest I don't know what I'd do if I knew that today was the last die I was alive. I'd probably do what I always when I'm planning to travel somewhere. Get everything in my house in order, neaten up everything then watch a movie to pass the time. When my hour approaches I'll go to bed and wait for it — death is but a bridge to a better life.

True2marie

Geez . . .

* Pray for forgiveness from God.
* Thank God for giving me life and a chance.
* Tell people that I love them . . . even random folks.
* Eat a decent meal full of veggies, fresh meat and bread.
* Crochet and do crossword puzzles (boring stuff that's relaxing to me.)
* Walk and enjoy fresh air.
* Take a long nap.

Basically, I'd do most of the stuff I do now, but with a more grateful spirit.

oraclemay

I would spend the time with those I love, probably talking and having a meal together. I would have to check myself and make sure I hold nothing against any man. I will need to make sure I am ready and prepared for where I am going.

wameyo

Visit Las Vegas and experiece the city personally. Just to see if it's all fun as the media puts it.

atuckerit

Yes, what would you be doing today if you will die tomorrow? As usual, I will be giving my own views after you. Thanks

I am happy to say that I wouldn't do anything different than I would normally be doing today.
I would hug and make love to my significant other (the love of my life), I would hug my 3 children and spend the day snuggling with them. I chose the things in my life that make me happy and keep them around me everyday, because I don't want to have any regrets if I die tomorrow. I lose my sister to a car accident at age 15, so I don't take my days for granted.

Thanks for listening.