What's your favorite cartoon?

dariel2323

I don't have favorites, but I do like a number of cartoons. Old school cartoons like Hey Arnold, and on-going ones like Spongebob Squarepants. I even have a liking towards newer cartoons; Adventure time per se. What about you guys?

bala

Venture Bros. Not only is it one of the funniest comedies in existence but it has a plot,a real & actual plot that is both interesting, compelling and nail bitingly exciting.It brought back the comic book characters i grew up with.

helaofthenorns

The old cartoons were really good weren't they? Right now, I enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb. It's amazing to see children inventing a lot of crazy stuff. The main theme and the songs every episode are all catchy, too. But, my all time favorite cartoons are the classic Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, and I Am Weasel.

LuckyGirl08

I would have to say that my favorite cartoon use to be the Power Puff Girls. My sister, cousin, and I use to decide which one we was and pretend that we was them when the show came on. Ahh that was the fun days.

Muthoni

I have also liked so many cartoons over the years which include but not limited to; cow and chicken, Johny bravo, Dexter, Tom and Jelly, Donald duck, Scooby doo among many others. There was a time I stayed home as I applied for jobs. The cartoon network made life so much better as I waited.

dariel2323

The old cartoons were really good weren't they? Right now, I enjoy watching Phineas and Ferb. It's amazing to see children inventing a lot of crazy stuff. The main theme and the songs every episode are all catchy, too. But, my all time favorite cartoons are the classic Powerpuff Girls, Dexter's Laboratory, Cow and Chicken, and I Am Weasel.

I remember those cartoons. They were very good, funny and extremely funny. For me those cartoons were better than the current ones, but unfortunately the times are changing and we need to update us. Thanks for commenting and happy day.

dostava

Even though the show has deteriorated in recent times, The Simpsons always were and likely always will be my favorite show to watch, not just the favorite cartoons. There's so much of it one can never get tired and when it almost got cancelled I felt miserable for a whole week.

True2marie

Favorite cartoon? I have so many of them. Animation has always been a vehicle to make fun of social ills and trends. The one I am watching now on Youtube is 'The Tick'. It's such a funny satire on super heroes.

MV5BMTU1OTc0MDA3OV5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwMzI4NTQzMQ@@._V1._CR0.883331298828125,1.5333404541015625,351,459_SY317_CR14,0,214,317_AL_.jpg