What's your favorite vacation destination?

JayeeDolo

Where do you love to travel? For me, I love anywhere that I journey to as long as it is on a cruise; I absolutely love cruises! What about all of you?

helaofthenorns

I love going to the beach. Every summer, my friends and I go to different beaches. It's really fun because the beaches here in the Philippines are all very beautiful.

bala

i would love a vacation to the Switzerland..but it is based upon our budget level we may choose the best option.For now the best vacation for me has been coorg,with my family.We had an awesome week there.
We are planning a trip to Singapore after my cousin brother (more like my own..:p) wedding.

DancingLady

I have not vacationed in years, but I love Canon Beach. It is more popular with an older crowd compared to some of the other towns like Seaside, so it is quieter and cleaner.

dariel2323

I like to go to the Caribbean on a cruise with all expenses paid. I like especially the islands of the Caribbean, for its beautiful and wonderful beaches. People also are great and friendly.

Muthoni

I remember the first time I went to Mombasa, an island in Kenya in Africa. I was fascinated by the endless sea and white beaches. We ate some grilled fish and I almost bit my finger because of how delicious it was. We played basketball in the water and had one great time. I am looking forward to going there when I have some good money to indulge.

js85

I love tropical islands, and I'd love to go overseas to a country I've never been to, but my favorite vacation is roadtrips. Nothing beats it! You see something new, literally every minute. You can learn about local culture just by passing through. I love it.

missamanda819

Where do you love to travel? For me, I love anywhere that I journey to as long as it is on a cruise; I absolutely love cruises! What about all of you?

Absolutely - this! I just love to cruise. Doesn't matter where, it could even be one of those "Cruises to Nowhere," where you stay on the boat. I do love beaches though, so it's even better if one of the ports of call is a beautiful beach. So far, St. Thomas has been my favorite.

I do enjoy visiting the mountain areas, but that's every now and again. I could probably cruise all the time (if finances and time off work weren't a factor.)

shreklock

I enjoy going to the beach too, especially if the weather is hot. Laying and enjoying the warmth of sun is very relaxing for me, I often fall asleep.

shilpa123

My ffavorite vacation destib=nation is France. I enjoy going there for every occasion I get. I think it is a beautiful place and everybody should enjoy going there. I think it is one of the most romantic place I have been to.

megankl

When I think of taking a vacation - I automatically think of somewhere tropical. I LOVE the heat! Something we just don't get much of here in Canada. Although after all the aviation disasters lately i am not sure I would have the balls to get in a plane again! Even though I have flown a few times and know I will probably get to my destination, the worry is still there. So with the plane fear in mind I really wouldn't mind a cruise to somewhere either :)

cc1001

I like the beach. I love the body of water and sand. I like to sit and relax and soak up the sun. If I could afford it I would own a beach house. I plan to have one someday. Since I was a child I enjoyed going to the beach. I remember going with my family. We had so much fun together.

btripp2

Unfortunately I have not traveled as much as I would like, but I suppose my favorite vacation destination would be Ireland. It seems like a beautiful place that may have a lot of open fields and I love open fields. I also love the Irish accent and food. Hopefully one day I will be able to visit.

Patrick

I'd love to go to Sydney, Gold Coast, especially since it's summer there currently. The Great Barrier Reef is another place that I'd really want to visit after I learn how to dive.

Nate5

I would love to go somewhere tropical, but it's not exactly within our budget. However, our family takes frequent trips to the US. Honestly, looking at how varied the culture is all over the states, it's a new experience in every state!

TonyMHFan

Walt Disney World. I go there at least once a year and some years I've gone a few times, its a lovely place. I'd recommend it to anyone young or old.

Onionman

I'm a big fan of beaches and I love the beaches of Thailand. Koh Samui and Phuket are two decent ones. As long as they're not overwhelmed by tourists I'm happy to visit either of them.

PrideKidd

I have been all over the United States, Canada and Jamaica and out of them if I had to choose a favorite out them it would be Key West for the U.S. and Jamaica for anything else. I just posed in another thread but I'll say it again. I am a total shots and flip-flop kind of person. I just am a sun lover!

KenBrace

Banned
There are two places in the world that I've always wanted to visit.

The first is to go deep into a mountain range that is a few hours from where I live and stay there is a cottage. Off the grid and a break from technology. That would be awesome!

I've also really wanted to camp on a deserted island in the Caribbean where the water is crystal clear. I could camp there for a week or two and explore, canoe around, etc. Sounds like soooo much fun!