What's your favorite vacation destination?

goldenmaine

My favorite vacation would involve the sea, beaches, nature hikes, mountains, and other outdoor activities. I am an outdoor person and I love being with everything that is nature. It is relaxing for me and I can appreciate everything about life more. I am also able to exercise because of these activities and keep my body healthy and strong. I am definitely going outdoors on my next vacation.

stevesxs9

I would love to take a vacation to France to see some of the fantastic attractions such as the Palace of Versailles, St Tropez, The Eiffel Tower, Notre Dame De Paris, French Riviera, Champs-Elysees, and the Louvre. That would be a very good vacation.

dyanmarie25

Some place where I could find peace of mind. I wouldn't mind strolling around a big city though like Paris or New York, but a little village with beautiful scenery and gorgeous beaches is something to look forward to for a vacation.

Rosyrain

I really enjoy camping so I like to go anywhere where the camping and hiking trails are nice. I really would like to go to Alaska, Hawaii, and the UK eventually too. I need to save up some money for those adventures.

jesuslover0314

To be honest, I actually love to travel to the beach. I love the beach because of it's smell, and looks. I guess I just enjoy hearing the noise of the waves, and seeing everyone enjoy their time as a family. It makes it all worth it. :)

missbishi

My favorite holiday ever was to the Greek island of Zakynthos three years ago. The sun was shining, the food was excellent, we saw turtles and dolphins and spent most of our time on the beach. I'd recommend it to anybody.

bala

Malaysia,but in the recent spate of events i actually am scared to travel to any part of asia,but Germany or somewhere in the europe will be a favorite for sure,especially switzerland.,I could list more..:p

GlacialDoom

I really like travelling to the seaside. I enjoy walks on the beach, and I absolutely love swimming, so going to the sea, especially the Black Sea, is fantastic for me.

shilpa123

My favourite vacation destination is France. I would definitely love to be a part of the Society and live there. It is really great place and my dream vacation.

marcamm

My favorite vacation spot is my hometown. I have visited different places but the coziness and relaxation of visiting the place where I grew up is incomparable. What they say is true, "There's no place like home." I love visiting the places where I used to go when I was a student. Also, any vacation spot works for me as long as I am with people I love and care for. That is the best vacation.

Rosyrain

I live near many beaches, so they are nice places to go during the summer for day trips and the like. It is hard to go on vacation sometimes when you have limited funds. We have to plan out our vacations well in advance and save up the money to go. I am hoping to get up to Alaska in the next couple of years so I can explore the great outdoors and see some wildlife. I am an outdoorsy person by nature, so this should be an excellent vacation for me to take.

JoanMcWench

I enjoy anywhere that's rainy. Which seems to be the contrary of what everyone else is saying concerning beaches & sunny days. Rain is peaceful to me. I like fog & gloom. I guess that's why I visit Northern Europe so often. :rolleyes:

jesuslover0314

I love going to the beach.
I love getting in the ocean and seeing all the sea creatures, it's always a cool experience for me.

dez97

My favorite vacation spot for me would probably be Brazil. because I love the country and I've been wanting to travel there since I was like 5 years old lol.