Which store would you choose to max out your credit card?

headmaster

I would go wild in any well stocked electronics store but a supercar showroom would be a bigger dent-maker.

Teens In Crisis

Would it be cheating to just say Amazon.com? I mean, that would almost be ideal right? Everything under one roof?

I guess if I had to choose a brick & mortar store then it would probably be Best Buy or Fry's Electronics. Lots of cool stuff, and I always find so much stuff that I want, but don't need there.

missamanda819

I only have one credit card now, and it's to Kohl's. So, technically, that's my only option. I could totally max it out there though. I'm in need of a new winter wardrobe. :)

Also, any electronics store would be easy to max out at. I need a new phone and a new laptop, so that would probably wipe out any limit I was given. Lol

Profit5500

I chose to not use a credit card and that is going to stay that way. Credit cards have big APR rates and unless you got the money to pay them its worthless. If I were to max out a credit card that would make me crazy.

DancingLady

I'm not one to spend a lot of money on things. I suppose if I had the opportunity to buy lots of dry goods like beans, corn meal, rice, dried fruits and vegetables at incredibly good prices, I might go a little crazy stocking my pantry so I would hardly have to buy much food for a long, long time. That sounds pretty amazing actually. I'm kind of a stockpiler when it comes to those kinds of things. I never buy small quantities. If I need more split peas, I buy whole big bulk bag so I'm good to go for a while.