Who is your favorite stand up comedian?

wameyo

Who doesn't like a good laugh? There are those days when you are down and bored and you need a good laugh. When it comes to getting a daily dose of laughter from stand-up comedians, my favorite of all time is Chris rock. I think to him comedy comes naturally and he does tickle my funny bone all the time.

missbishi

Chris Rock is one funny guy! My favourite stand-ups include Jimmy Carr and John Bishop, both UK-based comedians. My all time great was the late Rik Mayall though - he was side-splittingly funny and his recent death was such a sad loss to the world of comedy.

Rosyrain

My all time favorite comedian is Tim Allen, but I think this is because he reminds me of my dad. My favorite new commercial is Fluffy. He makes me roll with laughter.

dyanmarie25

There's a local stand-up comedian here in our country whom I really love watching all the time. His stage name is Vice Ganda and he's freaking hilarious. I also love his funny advices, very witty. He's actually gay but everyone here in our place totally love the heck out of him.

bala

Globally for me it would be Russel peters,how come no one mentioned him.??
In my state there are many and one who makes up people look up to him when he is performing is KOVAI GUNA.He realy befits the title "Best stand up comedian"

JoanMcWench

Oh, man. I have a TON of obscure stand up comedians I love but I'm going to have to say Eddie Izzard is my favourite. The sheer ridiculousness of his sets & the delivery combined makes me love watching them over & over again. So good I even pop his sets on my iPod for a jog.

Shimus

Dead: Robin Williams, Richard Pryor, Mitch Hedberg, George Carlin

Alive: Gabriel Iglesias, Ralphie May, Jimmy Carr had some nice routines as well.

oraclemay

Honestly, I still enjoy the whole Seinfeld crowd. They have huge chemistry and really make me laugh! In south Africa, Trevor Noah and Marc Lottering are my favorites.

Key343

Call me crazy, but I really think Kevin Heart is funny. Some of his material is lame but overall he is a really funny. I could watch a few of his shows back to back. Also I like Chris Rock. He is hilarious and he says whatever he thinks of which makes him more funny.