Why did you guys change the website?

Sweetheart

I don't know why but I don't like it when websites change. Hopefully it wasn't redesigned by my cyberstalker who is a web designer. I was just getting ready to ask about the steps that one would take to go after a cyberstalker. I know you have to hire someone to prove the specifics online. This part I don't think is right. Why should a victim have to pay money to get rid of stalker? Six years of cyberstalking I think is enough eventually it will all catch up to him and the tables will turn.

shilpa123

I think it is quite great that the websites are renovated. I totally love it. I think this website looks totally great and it has been changed for the best

missbishi

Forums evolve with time and change is inevitable. I really don't think that your cyberstalker is responsible for the redesign though so try not to fret. I do think the website looks good though. The front page articles are laid out more clearly and the logo looks more prominent. Well done!

admin

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know why but I don't like it when websites change. Hopefully it wasn't redesigned by my cyberstalker who is a web designer. I was just getting ready to ask about the steps that one would take to go after a cyberstalker. I know you have to hire someone to prove the specifics online. This part I don't think is right. Why should a victim have to pay money to get rid of stalker? Six years of cyberstalking I think is enough eventually it will all catch up to him and the tables will turn.

Hello Seetheart,

Your cyber stalker is not the reason for the change in the layout of the site. Actually the site was changed for performance reasons. We felt that pages were taking long to load making it not as friendly to the visitor as it should be. This is currently a temporary change until we can get the speed up of the previous design. We are also in the process of testing a new software platform to enhance the performance for the visitor.

If you don't mind, could you let us know what you liked better about the previous design?

Thank You
Tony

LitoLawless

I actually like it. I think it looks really great. I have to admit though, it caught me a little bit off guard the first time I saw it. I was just expecting the old layout.

bala

On a more personal instance,i loved it the old way.Maybe i was used to seeing it often,but that was more appealing and befit the forum title.
This somehow doesn't get as attractive as that.

Kittyworker

I kind of preferred the old way. Dont know why, I've got a lot of experience with this lay out from a lot of the gaming sites I use. Kind of reminds me of the Hearts of Iron 3 forum, though a little brighter.

Patrick

I have to say I like the new site layout better, the color scheme also fits nicely with most police colors. The only thing which I'm not too fond of would be the starry background, but that's just my opinion.

Rainman

I like the new look. Previously I never could access the site with my browser that is rather ancient but which I use nonetheless because it's faster than anything else I've used before. Loading the site took ages but after the page loaded the browser would stop responding so for a time I had to stop logging in. But now the site is a whole lot better. And for me, I must be honest, the page load speed is just fine.

warmweatherwoman

I don't mind the change- when everything works right. But now, my comments don't automatically show- leading me to believe they didn't post until I refresh the page. I liked the way it worked before.

Rosyrain

I love the layout to this website. I am very interested in reading about crimes and when you log in, there are several articles begging for you to open them up and read them. I do not have to do any searches for great content to read, it is right there in my face. Very user friendly and you all are doing a good job with updating and making changes.

bala

I love the layout to this website. I am very interested in reading about crimes and when you log in, there are several articles begging for you to open them up and read them. I do not have to do any searches for great content to read, it is right there in my face. Very user friendly and you all are doing a good job with updating and making changes.
Good to know people are loving the layout but did u ever know about the previous layout..?It was apt one for the title and it was just brilliant with the perfect shades.Very appealing.you would have loved it all the more.