Woman Accused Of Having Sex With 12-Year-Old Boy

Onthemark

attachment.php

A Missouri mom is accused of sexually abusing a 12-year old friend of her own child. Authorities say that Nicole Marie Smith, 30, of St. Charles City was arrested and charged on Tuesday with statutory rape and statutory sodomy.

According to the criminal complaint, the two had sexual intercourse while the woman’s son was at home in the basement. Smith allegedly had sexual intercourse and oral sex with the 12-year old repeatedly over the course of nine months, from April until December 24th, according to court records.

Authorities said Smith and the 12-year old boy had indicated they were in love. "There was expression from the suspect that she had strong emotional feelings that she was in love with the child and really revealed that there was more to it than the messages,†said Captain David Tiefenbrunn.

Police were notified after the victim’s mother found disturbing texts on her son's phone, allegedly from Smith. According to police, some of these messages were Smith instructing the boy to delete all messages from her, because she feared she would go to jail.

The case is still under investigation. Police believe he was the only victim.

She is being held on a $75,000 cash only bond. If released, she was ordered her to stay away from the alleged victim.

[video=youtube_share;t3JNgk5jDDk]http://youtu.be/t3JNgk5jDDk[/video]​

Attachments

• momaccused.jpg
    momaccused.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 4,794
Last edited by a moderator:

Muthoni

Wow, some things are almost unbelievable. I wonder how this woman would feel if the same happened to her son. This is wrong in every way. I hope that this twelve year old obtains professional help to overcome the abuse. This woman must have seduced him when her son was busy doing something else. This is so shameful.

Gelsemium

A 12 year old seriously? In love with a 30 year old women... He should have been living his childhood and not having a relation with a 30 year old woman.

JulianWilliams

I bet the media won't really be taking this issue seriously. That famous South Park episode comes to mind, where the cops were all like "niceeeeee" when a woman was abusing some underage boy.
I'm not even sure what on earth some people find attractive at kids.

Gelsemium

I would like to understand what goes on in the head of a 30 year woman to commit this sort of abuse with a kid as old as hers. Would she like that someone would the same with her kid?

oraclemay

Surely you have to be really desperate to have sex with a 12 year old? She is an adult with her own children, what is wrong with her? I would freak out if this happened to my son!

warmweatherwoman

Being attracted to a 12 year old child is just beyond my comprehension. I find it disgusting that this woman stole this childs youth, there is not going back to watching cartoons and playing with GI Joe (per say).

jeremy2

That woman took advantage of that young boy, period ! She should be punished and sent to jail for her criminal acts. As a mother,she should have known better other than to seduce her son's age mate.

jeremy2

That woman took advantage of that young boy, period ! She should be punished and sent to jail for her criminal acts. As a mother,she should have known better other than to seduce her son's age mate.

katherine25

This makes me sick to my stomach! why would anyone want to do this? Its stuff like this that I cant wrap my head around. There are more than enough desperate adults out there that would be willing to sleep with her if she needed it that badly she didn't have to take advantage of a young boy. I hope they do every parent a favor and lock her up for good.

IshieVonDyson

Whenever I read or hear stories like these, I think there must be some serious control issues factoring in. That’s about the only reason I can think that these things happen. So not just disgusting, but profoundly sad as well. I hope the boy has been receiving counseling, no child deserves to be put in such a situation.