Woman Arrested For Throwing Hot Chocolate

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

A 29-year-old Virginia woman was arrested on child endangerment charges after allegedly throwing hot chocolate on her estranged husband and two kids.

According to court documents, Natasha Johnson was fighting with her estranged husband while he was in his vehicle with their two daughters sitting in the back seat. Authorities say that the fight escalated and Johnson threw hot chocolate at him and splashing the girls.

According to court records, she asked him to sign an affidavit claiming to be the father of her newly born baby. After he refused to sign the documents, police said Johnson threw "steaming hot" hot chocolate. The hot drink hit the husband and the two girls in the back seat, causing them injury. All three were taken to Mercy West Hospital to treat first and second degree burns they received.

She was charged with domestic violence and two counts of child endangerment. Her bond is set at $20,000.

[video=youtube_share;RpWTANNx2sQ]http://youtu.be/RpWTANNx2sQ[/video]

Attachments

• NatashaJohnson.jpg
    NatashaJohnson.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 1,365
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

Wow... She really want to push her baby on the father. She's unfit to be a mother because a real woman doesn't attack a man for not claiming his child, she doesn't look to pass her child off on the father, and she doesn't endanger children. It's a good chance that the baby isn't his and why he refused to sign.

Gelsemium

Yeah, that's the only reason I see her doing that, but if she doesn't want the baby she could give him away for adoption, no need to hurt him.

Sweetheart

Ok something is not right with this one. She has some kind of a red mark all over her forehead in the video. They are married. The write up calling him estranged, which means they are no longer close. Signing papers of a newly born and he refused. Sketchy and not enough information to tell. She says it was an accident and begs the judge. If it was done on purpose why does she have a red mark on her forehead? A spiteful person would just deny it they wouldn't beg a judge. Domestic disputes are tricky. It is basically in the hands of how skilled the officer is that addresses it. I watched a female officer in LA address a domestic dispute and she was amazing. The clarity and discernment was remarkable.

Strykstar

I guess the kids are already much better off with their father.
The good news is that there won't be any fights in the future if she has a restraining order put on her towards her ex-wife and her kids.

Allison2021

Hot Damn!
How selfish and self centered can a person become? Her own children! She actually wanted to hurt her husband to the point that she did not care if her children got in the way.
The Greek myth of Medea comes to mind! We all remember how much she ended up hating Jason, her husband.

pattycake

Sketchy and not enough information to tell. She says it was an accident and begs the judge. If it was done on purpose why does she have a red mark on her forehead? A spiteful person would just deny it they wouldn't beg a judge.

Well, a spiteful person would plea guilty and beg for mercy if there are witnesses to the act which eliminates them denying doing it, and they think that whining for sympathy will get them home free.

pattycake

A spiteful person would just deny it they wouldn't beg a judge.

Well, a spiteful person would plea guilty and beg for mercy if there were witnesses that eliminates denying the charges and they think that crying for sympathy will get them home free.

katherine25

The children are much better off with their father and now I just fear for her new born baby. She clearly has violent tendencies so I'm just happy to hear her baby wasn't injured as well.

Gabe

Obviously there is more to this case than is written if the father refused to acknowledge the new born. With all estrangements there are tensions and while what she did was wrong, I am sure the throwing of liquids in anger has happened in millions of households over the centuries. My own aunt had someone throw boiling water at her.

It does appear the charges are vindictive, but I hope it gets resolved without the children suffering.

lushlala

How bizarre! They're estranged, and he's supposed to be the father of her unborn child? Surely if they'd been hooking up, there'd be no need to force him to sign any papers,let alone throw a hot beverage at him? She probably isn't sure who the father is. That woman is off her rocker, and that probably explains why they're not longer together.

Josie

Nobody was there, we aren't judge and jury. I agree with Sweetheart.. there is a LOT missing from this and if you haven't been in an abusive relationship before, you'll know it's a matter of he said/she said and there is no black and white about it when you're the one trying to decide what really happened.