Woman Pays Undercover Cop To Kill Daughter's Ex-Boyfriend

Rainman

The dumbest thing anyone can ever do when they are planning to commit a crime is tell a cop to do it for them.

A New Jersey woman found herself in trouble after paying a detective whom she thought was a hitman to kill her daughter's ex-boyfriend whom she blamed for her daughter's miscarriage which cost her two grandchildren. But her planned vengeance knew no limits. For payback to be complete, she wanted the man's sister and her husband killed too.
"Nagrodksi thought she had taken step necessary to translate her personal vendetta into murder. She plotted not only against the ex-boyfriend, "but also two of the people closest to him.

GemmaRowlands

Okay, this sounds like a pretty dumb thing to do. I don't agree with hiring anybody to kill another person at all, but at least if you're going to do it you should choose somebody who doesn't enforce the law! There should be incredibly harsh penalties for people like her that try to do such things. There is no need for anybody to kill anybody else. What happened to live and let live?

ally79

This happens so often! People think that they are hiring someone to do something like that and it turns out to be a cop or other law enforcement personnel. Personally, I wouldn't have the slightest clue where to look for someone to do something like that.

Nate5

My goodness, this woman really lacked common sense. What did she think would happen? You'd have to be so naive to think finding a hitman is that easy. However, I think the underlying problem may be mental issues. I'm glad she's arrested, but I also hope she gets treatment if she needs it.

Profit5500

The dumbest thing anyone can ever do when they are planning to commit a crime is tell a cop to do it for them.

A New Jersey woman found herself in trouble after paying a detective whom she thought was a hitman to kill her daughter's ex-boyfriend whom she blamed for her daughter's miscarriage which cost her two grandchildren. But her planned vengeance knew no limits. For payback to be complete, she wanted the man's sister and her husband killed too.
I could remember that there was this woman on the show Cops who was trying to hire a hitman. Funny part was that the hitman was a cop who was undercover. The funny part was that when the cops had fabricated the news about her husband was murdered she feign some tears. Her dramatic performance was not rewarded with anything but prison time. I mean she was young and attractive and now she is in prison for conspiracy to commit homicide.

jeremy2

Hell hath no fury like a scorned woman.If you put yourself in the woman's shoes,you'll probably understand where's she's coming from.Although her means of revenge were a bit cruel,she had to avenge her two would be grandchildren.

Gin0710

Talk about vengeance! I would understand if the boyfriend was abusive and beat the hell out of her daughter and such, but if there is no evidence to prove it, and perhaps the boyfriend was just a douche bag, than that's a bit much. And then to have the sister and husband murdered to, that's beyond psycho.

Patrick

As hard as it is to find a hitman, that guy has to count his lucky stars that the woman found an undercover cop instead of an actual hitman. I hope the woman is jailed for a long time, hiring a hitman is as bad as committing murder.

stevesxs9

One thing about people who's out for vengeance, they never think past the crime itself. In other words, they don't stop to think that usually they will be the main suspect. to be involved in a conspiracy is one thing, but the hard part is getting away with it so you won't be implicated. And I'm glad her plan was foiled.

LitoLawless

Wow! This is actually pretty insane. The fact the the cop went through with it shows that he thought he could get away with it too. I don't think this is the first time that something like this has happened either. I feel like things like this happen all the time. I also feel like there are a lot of cops out there that can be easily bought or convinced to do something that might not be ethically correct.

Kamarsun1

Wow, in NJ it figures, I wandered how much was she trying to pay? I also wonder where did she go to find a hit man, she must of been looking in the wrong places, online I guess at hitman.com or something. Lol

Muthoni

It is true that what we give is what we receive. This woman has ruined her life by being angry at something that she had no control over. She should have allowed her daughter to sort out the issue with her Ex-boyfriend. She is a merciless person willing to kill innocent people because her dream of having grandchildren has not come true.

mrsbright

Crazy woman. She should know that hitmen are for people in movies and rich enough businessmen who can get away with saying in an ominous tone, "I know a guy who knows a guy..." or "I'll have my me take care of this."

I don't know how she expected to just find a hitman. You cannot find a weed dealer in the yellow pages or in the internet because you would have to expect that anyone advertizing to sell would be an undercover cop waiting to arrest potential buyers. That she expected that a hitman would be easier to find is beyond me!

missbishi

Wow! This is actually pretty insane. The fact the the cop went through with it shows that he thought he could get away with it too. I don't think this is the first time that something like this has happened either. I feel like things like this happen all the time. I also feel like there are a lot of cops out there that can be easily bought or convinced to do something that might not be ethically correct.

It was an undercover cop, he must have been posing as a hitman in order to catch people out. So the woman in question tried to arrange the murders because she felt as though she had been denied grandchildren? That is awful. For starters, grandchildren are NOT a right or an entitlement. Secondly, why couldn't she have focused her attention on her daughter instead. She must have needed her mom more than ever after having a miscarriage, poor girl.