Working From Home

missamanda819

Do any of you work from home?

I have been working from home for about 3 years now. I have my main job, that's like a typical 9-5 and there are a few things I do on the side to bring in a little extra money.

Is there anything you do from home to bring in money? If so, what/where do you work?

DancingLady

I do a number of things online. I am not really making more than a few dollars a day though, even though I sure spend a lot of time on it. Still looking for better opportunities. I'm hopeful that I can work on my writing skills and eventually be able to make some money with Constant Content of other similar sites.

Patrick

As much as I would love to do so, I don't think that it is practical for many of us. Many jobs require a physical presence, unless what you are doing is purely IT/programming which can be done via the Internet.

There are some freelance writing/coding assignments out there, but I don't think that there are enough, or the pay is good enough, to make it into a full time affair.

js85

I like doing surveys for extra cash, like on Amazon mTurk. It always helps to know I have $10 sitting online if I need it, for a little extra boost in my bank. It's not enough to make a living on, but it sure helps me when I'm living check-to-check.

Onionman

At the moment I'm trying to build different online businesses at home, while I work out my next career move. Like many people I use the likes of Postloop and a bit of blogging.

cc1001

I work from home right now. I do not have the typical 9-5 job. I work from different sites to help with the household expenses. I have children and the ability to make a little money and have flexibility with my schedule is a plus. I have children so flexibility is important. I worked in a call center for many years. I would like to do some customer service from home one day. I understand there are several companies hiring for work at home reps. I enjoyed customer service.I didn't like the call center environment.

missamanda819

I work from home right now. I do not have the typical 9-5 job. I work from different sites to help with the household expenses. I have children and the ability to make a little money and have flexibility with my schedule is a plus. I have children so flexibility is important. I worked in a call center for many years. I would like to do some customer service from home one day. I understand there are several companies hiring for work at home reps. I enjoyed customer service.I didn't like the call center environment.

I worked from home for UHaul doing Customer Service. I did this about 6 months, but the scheduling conflicted with my other job, so I had to let that one go. You may want to consider them.

Also, the company I work for has lots of positions - Lifebushido. They're another option for you to try.

I do work from home. I have a regular job. I work about 12 hours per week but I also work online to make money. I am a blogger on Blogjob. I use Tsu which is a social networking site like Facebook except it shares its ad revenue with its users. I also use Perk TV, which is an app that rewards me with gift cards from just letting ads run on my phones.

missamanda819

I do work from home. I have a regular job. I work about 12 hours per week but I also work online to make money. I am a blogger on Blogjob. I use Tsu which is a social networking site like Facebook except it shares its ad revenue with its users. I also use Perk TV, which is an app that rewards me with gift cards from just letting ads run on my phones.

Can you tell me more about BlogJob?

I signed up on TSU last week. I like the concept, but I'm not 100% sure on how the revenue aspect works. Is it better to have friends, followers or both? I need to do a little digging around and figure some things out. Good to know it's bringing some sort of revenue in for you though!

Determined2014

Yes I do work from home,it takes self dicipline, though it is not much that you can make, but sites like iwriter are not bad at all.

GlacialDoom

I usually do some work from home in my spare time, but I don't earn too much out of it. One of the websites I'm "working" on netted me 5$ in two days, and I think that's a pretty low payout.

I also do some referral site stuff and some pay-per-click stuff, but those pay out even lower.

Working from home, unless you're a programmer, isn't a way to live.

shilpa123

I have been working from home for a few months now and I think it is one of the best thing to do if you are sitting idle at home. I completely love my online jobs. It takes care of me on most of the hard days.*

calebmelvern

I've been a full time internet marketer for three years now. I work at home and I love the freedom it brings. In case any of you are wondering, I build websites and earn from them through ads and affiliates commissions.

Morvack

Yes I do, but I don't make much Swag bucks, prize rebel , and perk tv you have to spend days on to make anything. I like slicethepie, but so much music gives me a headache. Not to mention, I have ran across some pretty horrible music on there XD

missamanda819

Yes I do, but I don't make much Swag bucks, prize rebel , and perk tv you have to spend days on to make anything. I like slicethepie, but so much music gives me a headache. Not to mention, I have ran across some pretty horrible music on there XD

I tried Slice the Pie for a couple of days. That's all I could handle. The music did give me a headache and the reviews were just too much for me. I might have about .30 sitting in that account.

Today, I heard about Music XRay. It's similar, but you don't have to write reviews. They pay .10 per son. It looked promising, but there hasn't been anything to rate, so that's kind of useless.

btripp2

I am trying to get into blogging. I currently have a Hub Pages account, but I am unsure of what to write about. I will figure it out eventually because I do know that if you're a good blogger, you have the potential to make a lot of money.

Rob93FL

I like to supplement my income by doing a few different things online, but it doesn't replace my actual job. It would be an incredible waste of time to quit my job and make a couple dollars an hour by working online when I can just go to work for a few hours a day and make much more than that.

btripp2

I am going into the qualification stage tomorrow for LionBridge. Has anyone ever worked for this company as an independent conractor? The packet that needed to be read for the exam turned me off the first time. But is it worth it to go through the qualification process for the job?

primalclaws1974

The best way to make money from home, that I am aware is through the internet. I do surveys. I write for pay. I watch ads for pay through apps on the phone, as well as sites on my pc. I use discount apps like Ibotta and Receipt Hog, which pay you to shop. I am pulling in $100-$200 a week. Not tremendous money, but it will make Christmas better.

mark973

I don't really work from home but I do many things to get some extra income. In all, it could give me $10 or so extra a day which I could really use.