Zombie Apocalypse!

helaofthenorns

Quick! Imagine that there is a zombie apocalypse. You woke up and suddenly, people are fleeing because the undead has risen! You only have a few minutes to spare before you are eaten. Which weapon will you choose?

Nevi

A mini gun and spray the crap out of them, the next thing would be a katana for close range combat, then a spare combat knife if my sword fails and a grenade for a mob of zombies. I'll spare a single bullet just in case i'm surrounded and can not do anything, I'll just shoot myself, instant death and no pain, it is a cowardly act but I do not want to witness zombies eating me.

bala

A machine gun and a Anor Sword.I would slash through if i run out of ammo.I would pick up anything that lays nearby..a shotgun would be number 1 priority and then a sub machine gun...Drat..i am already running outta ideas..:p

Muthoni

I will have a machete, clubs and anything else that can really hit hard. I will prepare and eat a nice meal so that I have adequate energy. I will ensure that I have a nice sofa where I can be relaxing as I wait for these man eaters. I will fight them with every breathe within me.

Josie

I guess in real life, whatever is closest to me.. I don't want to hum and haw while they're closing in lol. My plan is to run straight for the harbour and steal a boat. No zombies on an island ;) I'll be safe there.

I wish this were possible though. Not that I want everyone to die.. but it would definitely fix the whole status thing. We'd all finally be equals.

dyanmarie25

Probably a gun because it's the fastest way/tool to kill a zombie. But I'd like to cut their bodies to pieces too so that they will never come back to life again, though technically, they are really dead, so yeah, I'd take an axe with me as well.

kana_marie

Banned
Anything with a long handle that I can bash with. I would prefer to keep my distance, and all it takes is one good whack and they're dead.

FuZyOn

I'll probably go to the kitchen to get some knives or some kind of a pointy tool, or I would go to my little warehouse and grab things like a sledgehammer or a chainsaw.

Profit5500

A mini gun and spray the crap out of them, the next thing would be a katana for close range combat, then a spare combat knife if my sword fails and a grenade for a mob of zombies. I'll spare a single bullet just in case i'm surrounded and can not do anything, I'll just shoot myself, instant death and no pain, it is a cowardly act but I do not want to witness zombies eating me.
The thing about the minigun is that you have to have lots of rounds for it since the gun shoots pretty fast when it revs up. It would not take very long to run out of rounds if you have a supply. The other issue would be that the gun makes lots of noise so you would end up attracting more zombies.

missbishi

I cannot think of anything that I have in the house that would work. I suppose it would have to be a broom handle and a can of hairspray. I could squirt the zombie in the eyes and beat the living daylights out of it with the stick.

Profit5500

Hha what a random threat, I would have a good old fashioned massive axe.
Yeah! Sharpen that axe and go on a zombie raid sounds like a perfect zombie movie. If the zombie apocalypse were to happen we would have to band together and fight off the living dead.

thegrey1

My car keys and a blowtorch! I'd just burn my house down around them while I get the hell out of Dodge!

aparsons

Assuming I am waking up in my own bedroom, I have a wealth of makeshift weapons available. I'm sure my guitars would make great weapons, and I believe I do have a bat or something similar under the bed. I would probably stay at my house for as long as possible. I live in a small town to the zombie's probably wouldn't spread too fast so I would have some time to react.

bala

I will choose a machine gun and a Steyr Scout and 10-15 rounds of magazines.
Assuming I am waking up in my own bedroom, I have a wealth of makeshift weapons available. I'm sure my guitars would make great weapons, and I believe I do have a bat or something similar under the bed. I would probably stay at my house for as long as possible. I live in a small town to the zombie's probably wouldn't spread too fast so I would have some time to react.
Guitar as a weapon,are u serious.?
Also staying in one place is safe but you won't get the chance to kill them.