A thicker plot?

Rainman

I'm afraid we'll never know what exactly happened to Gray. There are lots of stories out there. Cops did this. Freddie Gray did that. But the autopsy report suggests that the injury could not have been self-inflicted. But . . . that too, is speculation. The cause of the spine injury will remain a mystery.

lushlala

I mean, we can't dispute the fact that he was naughty as he was wanted for a crime. But even still, if indeed he died at the hands of the police officers, I'm sorry but they have to be held accountable. But like you say Rainman, chances are we may never know the full truth. Sad, but true!

Josie

I thought there was video of him after they obtained him.. wasn't he limp before even being put in the vehicle? I honestly don't know, as I said in another thread, I'm not following this; I just see blurbs here and there and I swear I read he was visibly injured before even being transported.

Philosophydaddy

I thought there was video of him after they obtained him.. wasn't he limp before even being put in the vehicle? I honestly don't know, as I said in another thread, I'm not following this; I just see blurbs here and there and I swear I read he was visibly injured before even being transported.

Yeah. The video I saw was the police grabbing him by the arms and dragging a limp Gray to the van. I doubt that Gray would have either the strength, hell even being conscious enough, to self-inflict these wounds. Honestly, I think when it comes to death at the hands of police, prior crimes for the victim shouldn't matter. Even if the person was wanted for a crime. As long as the person wasn't utilizing deadly force to resist, the police shouldn't escalate to the use of deadly force themselves. There is due process of law and no matter what a person has done in the past, the police are not executioners and shouldn't act like it.

Josie

Absolutely! He's still a human being and making mistakes in the past, no matter how many, doesn't make his death (or murder) something to shrug our shoulders at. Just awful.