A warm hello to everybody

dannybuntu

Greeting and hello!

As the whole world witnesses the current events in Ferguson as in Iraq, Ukraine, Israel, Gaza and elsewhere, we are reminded that the future will be molded by citizens and by the police.

How we interact with each other, how we forge the so called "social contract" how we respond to various behavior as a species will eventually lead us to an outcome. An outcome that we will see soon enough.

I hope that by joining this forum that I would be able to contribute and glean some insight as to how the future will be molded.

PhilA

Hi Danny! That's quite a profound introduction, I hope you find what you are looking for here and I look forward to reading what you have to offer. :)

dariel2323

Welcome "dannybuntu" am Dariel and a pleasure to write you. I hope that your is always active in the Forum. Here you can learn many interesting things, you can contribute to help grow the community, also you can invite your friends and we will do magic. Happy day

davidj96

Hey there Danny, I'm David and I'd just like to welcome you to this amazing forum! It's excellent to have you here with us and I've already seen you responding to some topics on here, mine especially. :) I replied to your answer as well, I'm not sure if you saw or not. Anyways, welcome to the site and I really hope that you enjoy it as much as I do!

bala

hello..
i am impressed with the way you have given an introduction about yourself and what you were looking at.I would say,this is one of the best intros i have read.The title itself was calling for attention..
Welcoming you in to this awesome clan who are all friendly and ever supportive.
I am sure you are going to have a great time here..and that you can add more value to our forum.
Good luck..!!