Ahhh texas!

lushlala

I read this article somewhere else yesterday and couldn't help but admire this lady's courage! That poor sod probably saw a "little old lady" and fancied his chances, not knowing he'd be up against it! I say you go, grandma! Good for her. I would like to have seen the expression on his face as he scurried away, tail between the legs LOL

Patrick

This story definitely sounds straight out of Texas, I don't know anywhere else where an old granny would carry a gun in her purse

Whitewolf2578

I wouldn't mess with anyone in Texas, I am not sure what this guy was actually trying to accomplish, but it's pretty badass that the older lady did that. I can just see her saying "Do you feel lucky? Punk."

Clairelouise84

Ha ha I think that is brilliant, he might think twice before being such a little thug next time. My grandma had a rifle which I always thought was really cool, but she was in the army.

missbishi

Good old Grandma! I bet he wasn't expcting that at all and I reckon that he'll be a laughing stock in jail!

bala

Haha..Now that should teach them not to mess with granny's..:p
That's how i would always want the self defense system to be.How i wish every other granny too is like this.

DancingLady

Bet he learned his lesson in a hurry. Hope grandma succeeded in scaring him straight so he won't end up spending the rest of his life in jail for future crimes.

JoanMcWench

You can never go wrong with a story where a Grandma has a gun. As long as no harm comes to the elderly person in the story it's always a feel good one. Still it realyl shouldn't set a precedent. How often do the elderly get beaten & attacked where the story doesn't work out in quite the positive way? Pretty often.