Alabama Dad Charged With Murder And Sodomy

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

Authorities in Mobile, Alabama are reporting that the father of 8-year-old Hiawayi Robinson has been charged with her murder.

Police arrested 38-year-old Hiawatha Robinson, three months after pleading with the public to find his missing daughter. "It was not a simple investigation," Mobile County District Attorney Ashley Rich said. "It was a collective effort and it took a significant amount of time."

Hiawayi was last seen leaving her apartment around 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. She was on her way to her cousin's apartment in the same complex, but never made it there. Two days after the little girl went missing, her body was discovered behind an abandoned building in Prichard.

The girl died of "homicidal violence" at the hands of her father, Rich said at a news conference.
Authorities stated the girl died as she was being sexually abused by her dad. “The facts will show that while engaging in sodomy in the first degree, Hiawatha Robinson Jr. caused the death of Hiawayi Robinson,†said Rich.

[video=youtube_share;9p04yc2xiso]http://youtu.be/9p04yc2xiso[/video]

State Representative Napoleon Bracy, who helped in the search for the little girl, was stunned at the arrest. “He came out there saying he wanted to volunteer to help look for her,†said Barcy. “He came out here and acted like he was trying to help us search for her, and he knew the community was hurting.â€

Hiawatha is being charged with first-degree murder and first-degree sodomy.He appeared in Mobile County District Court Wednesday, a bail of $500,000 was set.

Under Alabama law a person may face charges of first-degree sodomy if he or she engages in "deviant sexual intercourse" with a person less than 12 years old.

"This case resonated within this community when we saw a precious little girl who was missing from her very own home," Rich said. "This arrest is very important today because we have closure, in that we have a person who is in custody today charged in this crime."

Attachments

• HiawathaRobinson.jpg
    HiawathaRobinson.jpg
    21.5 KB · Views: 1,338
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

Wow.... Dear old dad raped his little girl to death and then sort to get away with it by acting like the concerned dad looking for his missing child. Apparently, that monster is too stupid to realize that forsenics will trace him to the crime. He need to be castrated.

shandrum

I have been following this case since September when the little girl went missing. He played the concerned father and attended all the search parties for his daughter and he was even interviewed to help find her before her body was discovered. It's sickening to even think that he was able to do all that he did to come across as the concerned parent when he was the one who actually murdered her.

Gelsemium

What a cynical behavior, this man doesn't deserve to live free not a second more, doing this to her own child is beyond insane.

warmweatherwoman

The sexual abuse of a child in itself is a despicable act...the sexual abuse of your OWN child- now that I have no words for. Sodomizing this young girl to her death..I hope this man rots in a jail cell and is sodomized repeatedly by his prison mates!

pattycake

The sexual abuse of a child in itself is a despicable act...the sexual abuse of your OWN child- now that I have no words for. Sodomizing this young girl to her death..I hope this man rots in a jail cell and is sodomized repeatedly by his prison mates!

Yes! May Bubba and the gang have their field days with him! And I still say that he should be castrated! And then Bubba take him out on booty dates! A dose of his own medicine is what he need.

Sweetheart

This is just beyond twisted. Fox 10 has the interview of him when they searched his house. He said the feds made a drama out of searching his house. The reporter later says he wasn't upset. He looked pretty upset to me.
The mother of the little girl was in jail first while she's pregnant. They picked her up over something else. Something about drugs. A sealed report. Interesting, what is the deal here? They are black and in Alabama. The south is not the easiest place for black people to live.
The thing about this is first they take a poke at the mom and now him. The kid is dead. I am not seeing what the evidence is. There is nothing said about what that is. I guess maybe they can't but it doesn't seem right. The father in the first interview just kept talking about that the lies needed to stop and that his family/friends were behind him.

pattycake

This is just beyond twisted. Fox 10 has the interview of him when they searched his house. He said the feds made a drama out of searching his house. The reporter later says he wasn't upset. He looked pretty upset to me.
The mother of the little girl was in jail first while she's pregnant. They picked her up over something else. Something about drugs. A sealed report. Interesting, what is the deal here? They are black and in Alabama. The south is not the easiest place for black people to live.
The thing about this is first they take a poke at the mom and now him. The kid is dead. I am not seeing what the evidence is. There is nothing said about what that is. I guess maybe they can't but it doesn't seem right. The father in the first interview just kept talking about that the lies needed to stop and that his family/friends were behind him.

It's possible that he was framed, though at this point I doubt it. The mom in jail? They are unfit to be parents and it's only natural that the father will deny doing it if he did it.

Gelsemium

Regardless of whose fault it is the girl is dead and there is no turn around in that, the dad seems to be guilty, so he must stand trial to be proven it's guilt.

SF13

This sort of thing pisses me off. If he did do this, he needs to stay in prison for the rest of his life, if not get the death penalty. If he did not, the one who did do it needs to be found as quickly as possible.

mairj23

A very sick individual here. This guy should get life in prison, then sent to death row for this. He killed his own daughter and sodomized her. I'm disgusted by people like this and the Judicial System should throw the book at him. Prison inmates don't like child molesters, so he's about to be put to the fire.