Alabama Dad Hid Heroin Inside Daughters Diaper

Anthony

Super Moderator
attachment.php

Police in Birmingham, Alabama arrested a man after they found 14 grams of heroin hidden in his 2-year-old daughter’s diaper.

Kenneth Bell, 23, was arrested after his five-year-old daughter tipped off the police about the heroin. Narcotics detectives pulled over the car driven by Bell on suspicion he was moving drugs, according to Irondale Police spokesman Detective Michael Mangina.

After a drug sniffing dog detected the presence of narcotics in the vehicle, police ordered Bell, his two daughters and their mother out of the car. Bell’s five-year-old daughter then told police that “Daddy put something in sister’s diaper,†Mangina said.

Police had the girls’ mother undress the toddler, and immediately noticed a bulge in the diaper caused by a bag of heroin. Detective Michael Mangina estimated it to be worth at least $2,500.

Detective Mangina said the kids were released to their mother, who was not arrested. He also said state child welfare officials were notified and they are investigating the case.

“This is somebody that shouldn’t even have fathered children,†Mangina said. “He needs to own up to his own mistakes, and certainly not involve his children, who are babies, basically.â€

Bell was charged with chemical endangerment of a child and drug trafficking. He was later set free after posting a $25,000 bail.

Attachments

• KennethBell.jpg
    KennethBell.jpg
    11.5 KB · Views: 1,003
Last edited by a moderator:

pattycake

Hiding stuff in the baby's diaper is very common. But the mother needs to be investigated too, because come on, she's an accessory to the crime. What the hell is wrong with everybody?

hayrake

Good for the five year old. Somehow, though, I imagine she probably got in trouble over that. Mom probably wasn't happy; and dad, well, let me just say I hope he wasn't allowed to go home after posting bail.

Gelsemium

I agree, poor baby, amazing how the police already know about all these schemes, I don't think crime does pay.

Sweetheart

This is one place to put it. He figured it would be safe and nobody would look in there. Another character from Shameless.

Onionman

Desperate men take desperate measures. But to do such a thing to your own child is pretty shocking. Exposing your child to the risk of getting ill is just unacceptable. I just hope that he faces the right kind of punishment for his crimes.

Peninha

I find shocking that adults use kids to deal drugs, where are we heading! Poor baby could have been intoxicated with that.

angielou123

Disgusting. He doesnt deserve to be a father. As for the mother, just as bad. Thank goodness the 5 yr old had more sence than the pair of them put together.