America's first bathroom themed eatery

bala

weird actually,i surely wouldn't take to eating at this place.The very look of a dish being served in a platter shaped like a toilet would be uncomfortable.This theme,although a good concept would be the ideal place for a drunkard.I wonder how their real toilets look like..or are people supposed to poop right after eating the food..Lol..:p

STEFFAY08

Ummm?!?! Who the hell thought this was a good idea? I would lose my appetite so quickly I'd want to get to a toilet and be in the same room as one, actually that is kind of convenient. NOT! :rolleyes:

Muthoni

As long as the toilets have not been used for the call of nature before, I wouldn’t mind trying out the experience. There are so many experiences that I would want to have under my belt. This life is too short and I have not utilized the part I have lived to the most.

oraclemay

Quite confusing if you ask me. Are you supposed to be sitting or........? I don't like this idea. Amusing comments, but something smells around here!

missamanda819

I don't think I could do it. I just couldn't get past the thought of what the toilets are really used for.

Side note - some of the previous comments were too funny. Lol.

Determined2014

I do not think I can eat there, just the thought of everything being set like it is a bathroom makes me sick, but more power to those who can do it.

Patrick

I think that there might be weirder restaurants out there, but typically resorting to such a gimmick to draw in customers suggests that their food/service may be overpriced or lacking.

Onionman

I've heard about places like this in Japan, but it seems a bit weird in America. After the initial novelty I think I'd just be put off my food!