Any Black Friday shoppers out there?

missamanda819

I hate crowds, which is odd - considering I enjoy shopping on Black Friday.

I just started venturing out a few years ago, but I just think it's so much fun. My husband and I usually get together with a group and head out. We never have our eye on any of the "hot" items, but it's just a good time to us. Is that crazy? Lol. We'll still snag some good deals - we like to get our kids PJs while they're cheap or a few movies, things like that.

These days, shopping is actually starting on Thanksgiving. I don't know how I feel about that.

Any of you shop on Black Friday?

DancingLady

No, all I ever do on Black Friday is visit the local Artisan Faire. I can't afford anything, I just go to see what people are making because it is fun. I plan to shop online and see if I can get some good deals. I don't have the money for spendy gifts this year.

shreklock

Sadly, no. There aren't any shops around me that do Black Friday deals. If there was, I'd definitely go to pick up some cheap nick-nacks or electronics.

js85

I have never gone. I do online shopping mostly, but I have no use to fight for things in person. To begin with, I don't have many people to shop for, and who I do shop for don't need anything that are massive deals like that. The only thing I have done on Black Friday was go to liquor stores for a special beer release!

missamanda819

We don't usually have the money for big, pricey items either. Like I said, we just have a good time with it - getting the small things.

I think I'm going to also try to incorporate some online shopping this year. There seem to be some pretty good deals there too.

Patrick

I really dislike the crowds on Black Friday. I mean, people do die every year due to Black Friday crowds. With the advent of online shopping I find that online merchants also offer very nice discounts during Black Friday, I get to partake in bargain deals in the comfort of my own home instead :D

pattycake

I saw a Black Friday event once on YouTube. It was a cattle stampede. A man was almost trampled to death, and he was appalled and cried. Nobody even bothered to help him up, but he got up, and continued running for the items. Unbelievable. Black Friday is definitely not for me. But I understand if it's fun to some people.

megankl

I hate Black Friday. The mass amounts of crowds are ridiculous and really not worth the sales with my amount of frustration by the end of the night. Yes I do surf around online for a couple hours during the day to see if there are any good online sales but other then that I couldn't care much about it.. I am sure ill get whatever it is I need on a pretty good sale sometime through out the year.

cc1001

I am not a black Friday shopper. There are great deals on that day. I can not stand the chaos that goes on in the store.I can understand the thrill of it all.I like to do a little deal shopping after Christmas. If you want to get some great deals on Christmas gifts it may be worth the hassle. .I will pass on it once again. I will try to find some online specials. It will be better than having to deal with all that madness in the store.