Any writers out there?

Rosyrain

I am just starting off with my career in freelance writing and I was curious to see if there are any other writers out there? If you do write, what do you write...articles, books, other publications?

dyanmarie25

I am also currently working as a freelance writer/web content writer, but I aspire to write my own novel someday. Being a published author is an ultimate dream of mine.

GlacialDoom

I am currently only writing content for a few websites; nothing big, and I think I'll even stop as it seems they might do away with me soon (they've been giving me the vibe they no longer need me or my content around). Besides this, I'm hoping to start a novel of mine soon, but I'll have to wait for when inspiration comes.

Clairelouise84

I have been a freelance writer for over ten years now and there have been some great times and some appalling times, it is hard work but I do love it and thoroughly enjoy it. I have published a few books, written some paper articles but most of my writing for the last few years has been online. I have a few blogs and will be starting another soon. It is hard work but it can be done and I wish you the best of luck!

shilpa123

I always wanted to become a great writer but I have never been very devoted in it. I believe that it is best if I do try my level best to become something good in life.

JoanMcWench

If I wanted to really venture into writing as a kind of profession I would need one of the most patient editors on the face of the planet. I've dabbled in writing & I've flirted with the idea to take it more seriously but I suppose I'm put off by the success rate.

Patrick

I'm not good at writing fiction at all, I'm more inclined towards writing non-fiction articles and essays. Hopefully someday I can contribute some forum articles to my local newspaper and they are accepted for publication!

Rosyrain

I'm not good at writing fiction at all, I'm more inclined towards writing non-fiction articles and essays. Hopefully someday I can contribute some forum articles to my local newspaper and they are accepted for publication!

I am no good with fiction either. I used to have a real hard time with creative writing when I was in school. I am, however, good at writing about certain topics and do quite a few articles as a side job. I am looking to start a book this year on natural sustainable living because I have taken a lot of interest in it.

Profit5500

I am just starting off with my career in freelance writing and I was curious to see if there are any other writers out there? If you do write, what do you write...articles, books, other publications?
Hey Rozy how is the writing going for you thus far? What companies have you done freelance writing for?

Rainman

I don't call myself a writer. I'm what you'd call a hybrid: artist and writer. Not that I've created any art worth sharing with anybody but it's this inability to choose between writing and creating art that held me back from doing any writing. So finally I've decided to do what I know best — write. I intend to write both fiction, and creative non-fiction.

Gabe

I write both fiction and non-fiction and I wouldn't say one is any easier, but I get a different kind of satisfaction whenever I write. The non-fiction flows quite easily except for the historical pieces which I stop and check facts for and the fiction can be fun to write, making up names of characters and taking traits from people you have known or events you have witnessed. It is a lonely profession and there are no working hours, you write when you can until your wrist hurts or when your eyes are too tired.

OGRICHBOI

Although I am not a professional writer, I still enjoy writing in my free time. I usually write short articles about whatever interests me. This includes fitness guides, entertainment news, and clothing reviews. A wide variety. Writing allows me to relax and stimulate my brain at the same time. I also keep a journal, but don't write in it often.

missbishi

I do a bit of writing as part of my online income streams but I also make a little money checking other people's writing for inappropriate content! I get sent a whole bunch of content which has been flagged for whatever reason and I have to determine whether these flags were valid or not.

Rosyrain

I do a bit of writing as part of my online income streams but I also make a little money checking other people's writing for inappropriate content! I get sent a whole bunch of content which has been flagged for whatever reason and I have to determine whether these flags were valid or not.

That sounds like a lot of fun Missbishi! I would love to be able to check flagged content and see if there is anything inappropriate about it. What do you do if there is inappropriate content in the writing, does the author have to rewrite or edit the work? I would like to do some editing for people, but right now I just do not have the time because there are deadlines involved in such work. Right now I can only concentrate on the work that there are no deadlines for me to get it done, I kind of just work as I can.

shilpa123

I have always loved the way it feels to write something great. I think that is what keeps me motivated forever. Also it keeps me really healthy and happy.