Anyone ever argue with bridge toll worker?

Whitewolf2578

So after I got off of work I was driving home and I had to go through a bridge toll and I forget to get money to pay the toll. But luckily I found a roll of quarters in my glove compartment. So when I got up there, I handed it to him and said "Sorry for this, but it's what I have." And he was like "What the hell man? You want me to count all this, take it to the bank." He finally took it after I counted it for him. It was a freaking ten dollar roll from the bank, not like I was trying to cheat him. I hate these guys, just take the money....Coins are US currency. Luckily though, my Fast Trak finally came so I never have to deal with those guys again!

bala

it is always a hassle dealing with these kind of guys.Pain in the ass acc to me.it is their duty to accept whatever we give it right.? Why do they create a scene for this.?
You should have yelled back at him and silenced him.he could be sued right..? Infringement of the law..?

Whitewolf2578

Yeah I should have made him count those nickels, I did have a 5 dollar bill in my wallet at the time but I didn't want to waste it on a toll booth. I could have wasted it on a candy bar or something. Hopefully these guys don't get paid well.

wulfman

LMAO next time you should hand him 10,000 pennies. Pretty boring job, being closed up all day, I understand why they are not happy. But they don't have to be mean.

helaofthenorns

Not really. As much as possible, I try to avoid confrontations with anybody. Maybe, that guy was just having a bad day, and he wants to go home. Anyway, coins are still money, and he should have accepted them without any qualms.