Are people ike this even human?

missbishi

I've got to admit that there are a few tears in my eyes reading this story and I'm not a very emotional person at all. How frightened must that poor lad have been? I pray that he recovers fully from his ordeal and that he is found more suitable living arrangements.

As for the mother, I'd be tempted to dump her in the woods myself and just leave her there to starve.

mrsbright

Many stories really seem too incredible or too horrible to be true. It's strange, makes you wonder what "doesn't commute" in these people's brain and hormones.

thegrey1

Yeah this "mother" is 41 years old! I mean, she's not even young and stupid! She's just evil! I wonder what sort of life this poor kid has had up until now! I cried when I read this too. I sure hope she never gets out of prison! :mad:

Rainman

Did she leave her son in the woods hoping that he'd die? She no longer wanted to care for him? If that was so why wouldn't she just let his aunts take care of him since they were willing? If she wanted to spend some time with her boyfriend wouldn't asking her sons aunts to care for him be better than leaving him alone in the woods? I hope she gets a lengthy prison term.

Gabe

Who knows what her deranged mind was thinking? Maybe she wanted to keep the benefits for herself or she didn't want to look as if she wasn't capable of looking after the child? I'm glad he was found in time, but it just shows some people aren't responsible enough. The aunts had been trying to get guardianship so there must have been issues already so the authorities would have been aware the child may have been in danger.

dyanmarie25

These kinds of people don't deserve to have children. How could a mother leave his son out in the woods? That's very irresponsible of her, maybe she's having some mental problems too.

lushlala

VILE woman! I agree with you dyanmarie25, she can't be all there upstairs, she needs her head checked. For her to dump her son in the woods; a disabled son who needs as much help as he can get is beyond cruel! -and for what, so she could go and visit her boyfriend?! I wonder if she'd told him about her son and he'd said he didn't want any children, much less a disabled son on the scene and she decided that he was cramping her style! It's appalling when people who call themselves parents choose a boyfriend/girlfriend over their children, yet we see it happening time and again!

JoanMcWench

That's exactly what I was thinking, grey. She's probably getting a boatload of money from the state for 'taking care of him'. Can you imagine how much of that money he actually sees? It's a depressing truth in the world.