At what age you started making money?

dariel2323

I received my first payment for working when I was 22 years old, although I started to acquire experiences from before. My experience in my early days was a little bad, because some companyes cheated me, but that is exceeded. Now I feel good and happy.

bala

I started it after i passed out of high school.I was so bored to wile away the time that instead i took up money making.Only for the last couple of years have i been actively doing it for a regular income.

Patrick

I started making some small money at the age of 14, doing odd jobs like waiting tables, giving tuition and babysitting.

Rhoda D'Ettore

My first job was for an environmental company when I was 18 years old. I did not stay there long, and soon went to work at a local discount store. So, thanks for pointing out that I have been working for 22 years, and still have another 30 before I can retire.

Onionman

I started delivering newspapers when I was about 14 and haven't looked back since. I think the younger you learn the idea of earning money, the better your understanding of what it means to make and spend money when you're older. That's my take anyway.

Muthoni

I got my first good money when I was fourteen. My grandfather gave me the money as a gift when I passed very well in my final primary school exams. I also made some money in my teens doing chores for my mom. She would pay me to cook when it was her turn; we had divided the duties in the home. I even made some money by weeding a piece of land that my mom wanted to hire someone to do it. As they say money is surely sweet.

Teens In Crisis

I remember being about 12 years old and making decent money with my brother. We would gather cans for recycling, go door to door and offer lawn mowing services, hang out in grocery store parking lots and offer to help people with their groceries for "tips", walk dogs, babysit, things like that. We made decent money back then. When I was 14 I started buying cigarettes "for my mom" and selling them to older kids at school, that really put some money in my pockets, but hey, it was the 90's.

missamanda819

I was 17 when I got my first job. I worked at a store in the mall that sold athletic shoes and clothes for small children. It was part-time and I made $5.15/hour.

Somewhere, in one of my scrapbooks, I have a photo copy of my first check. I was so proud. It felt good to be able to pay for things on my own and not have to ask for money. Granted, I wasn't making a lot, but I was able to buy my own clothes and had money to go out with my friends. Good times.

shilpa123

I started making money when I was 18. I think online jobs have been really helpful for me to get some few extra bucks. I make sure that I earn at least 100 dollars per month. It is not an easy goal, but I hope to be able to reach my target very soon.

shreklock

If you're talking about taxed money, I got it in my first summer job when I was 18. Long before that, when I was about 12, I started helping my neighbors or friends and got made some money that way.

megankl

I started making my own money when I was young, maybe 10. I have never minded doing housework so I would sit with my mom and make chore charts for a little bit of money each week! After that, I started babysitting for a couple families that lived around us and eventually turned into permanent jobs. I loved being able to make my own money growing up and also being able to say that I did.

wameyo

I started making serious money when I was 18 years old after completing high school. I worked as a a cyber attendant and also doubled up as a part-time graphic designer designing stuff like business cards.

dolittle94

I used to work at the Georgia Dome in Atlanta as volunteer work to earn money for my sister's gymnastics. However, I didn't start working for a paycheck until right before I turned 20. I had gotten a warehouse job working with KenFoods in Mcdonough, GA. I was so happy when I got the job and I made sure to give it my all every day I had to work. It's definitely considered as one of the top five moments in my life.

maxprime94

I really started making money when I joined a telemarketing agency at the age of 16 or so. It was harsh job with all the complaints but I made some good money doing that job. They had a bonus system for whoever got the most contracts with people which allowed you to get payed like 5$ more an hours (was already making $12h). Those were the good times, a thousand bucks in no time.

Gelsemium

I think I was about 21 when I received my first paycheck, a few months later I was already living on my own.

Profit5500

I received my first payment for working when I was 22 years old, although I started to acquire experiences from before. My experience in my early days was a little bad, because some companyes cheated me, but that is exceeded. Now I feel good and happy.
I started working when I was 18 years old. I mean the job was not paying enough since it was only like two days a month for four hours. Not to mention the darn people paying me were always late on payments. I tried the direct deposit but then there was a huge problem with that too.