Badass of the Week

Shimus

I was reading a website called "Badass of the Week" for different inspirational and moving stories and I found one that resonated well with being down to earth. Keep in the mind the writer of the article is a younger person so they use some game knowledge/references that older folks might not get, but the story is awesome none the less. And I like his/her style of writing.

Badass of the Week: Hideaki Akaiwa

It shows the human spirit and strength in spades. It's a good motivational story. And those conditions are horrifying, I'd never want to experience those feelings.

oraclemay

Well this certainly sounds like an interesting site to visit. I have taken the details and am going to read the story you have referred to. I love inspirational and motivational stories!

Profit5500

I was reading a website called "Badass of the Week" for different inspirational and moving stories and I found one that resonated well with being down to earth. Keep in the mind the writer of the article is a younger person so they use some game knowledge/references that older folks might not get, but the story is awesome none the less. And I like his/her style of writing.

Badass of the Week: Hideaki Akaiwa

It shows the human spirit and strength in spades. It's a good motivational story. And those conditions are horrifying, I'd never want to experience those feelings.
I have not heard about this site myself. It is good that you revealed it to us. I would like to check it out sometime when I do get the chance.

JoanMcWench

I like that they didn't pull any punches with the name. It's always a good idea to define a 'badass' with only the best of behaviours. Too many people use it to define the exact opposite types of behaviour.

Josie

I've read his story before. Definitely a brave man and a blessing to everyone he saved. Such courage and love.. we should all be so selfless.

Shimus

The rest of the stories on the site are just as equally motivational too. I just was looking for pick-me-ups and I found it.

FuZyOn

Thanks for the site! I've been reading some stories there for about 30 minutes and most of them are very inspiring!
I recommend you read some of them whenever you feel uninspired or down.