Before it was anthrax, now it's cyanide What's up with these mysterious letters?

Vickeree

Anybody heard of this news?

A mysterious envelop was sent to the white house containing cyanide? The sender even wrote the return address which is probably fake or probably his mother in laws... otherwise why would he want the police to know his address?

Gabe

I'm sure they get these all the time and they are vetted. It is normal to have a return address on letters, any without are automatically suspect. Even junk mail has a return address even if it is a false one.

Determined2014

Yes I am sure that the address that was given is fake, if he or she really wanted to be found, then that person would have delivered the letter personally, I wonder what people who do such things actually get, when they sent such a letter out.

westmixxin

That's incredible that these people actually think that they're going to be able to get through White House security so easily. It's going to take something incredibly well thought out and incredibly innovative for them to be able to break the White House security with these chemicals. I don't understand why they keep doing things like this is almost as if these people just want some sort of attention.

sillylucy

I wish there was a machine that could detect this type of thing before it hit human hands. I fear for the postal service workers every day. They hit the mean streets every day to take us our mail. That is one tough job that people under estimate.