Best Internet Browser

helaofthenorns

I use Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Chrome on different occasions because of my Facebook games. What is the best Internet browser for you? Do you use it only for browsing the Internet or for playing browser games, too?

headmaster

I have been an ardent fan of the Mozilla Firefox browser since it first came out on the scene. I keep having problems with the new upgrades and have now converted to Google Chrome, which I must say is a more stable browser.

nikkilsvgs

I use Chrome. This is the only browser that I have used in about a year now. It is the fastest running browser that I can find.

Peninha

I really can't say what is the best one, but the worse is definitely Internet Explorer, a shame to Microsoft.

bala

Without doubt the best is Chrome and Mozilla is a distant second.The worst of the lot being IE,which just can't be uninstalled..:p
None of them match chrome and it really is apt for all devices.
@Peninha..IE is a huge shame on them.Completely second that.

LuckyGirl08

I have used Foxfire and Chrome. I really did not like Foxfire that much. I am currently using Chrome and I absolutely love this browser. I like how fast Chrome is compared to other browsers. I even have it on my iPhone.

js85

I used Chrome and swore by it for so long. I had to do something that didn't allow Chrome so I went to Firefox, and it seemed insanely quicker. Since then, I switched exclusively to Firefox.

AlexF15

I use Google Chrome. It's what everyone else uses, so I find it very easy and normal I guess. It's a very fast internet browser as well, good quality, would recommend using Chrome if you already don't.

dariel2323

I use Chrome, but I sometimes also use Mozilla Firefox, but Chrome is my favorite. In my personal opinion is faster, safer, more comfortable, more options, easier to use, and more. I have always used it and always use it, because my computer works perfectly with this web browser.

Riggy

Chrome. Hands down! It's the easiest and most efficient to use. It comes with so many bonus' and it's also a very easy to use browser. I don't know how others use different browsers because nothing compares what so ever. Internet Explorer is by far the worst.

Whitewolf2578

I miss the days when you could just use internet explorer and be happy. But apparently that doesn't even work. If I had to pick one it would be chrome, it seems Firefox always has too many errors with it and it doesn't like when you use addons.

Muthoni

I use Mozilla firefox all the time, I actually downloaded Crome some time back but I found it to be very slow. New updates are available for Mozilla and I keep updating to the next version. I use the internet exclusively for browsing. I have not tested it in regards to computer games.

Nevi

Google Chrome, no doubt, the best internet browser, it's light, fast, smooth and fluid. Probably one of the factors that made this browser popular is the simplicity of it. I mean you can't ask for more. The extensions are awesome, it has a huge library of apps can be integrated easily on the Chrome.

missamanda819

I used to only use Mozilla Firefox. A couple of years ago, I decided to give Chrome try. I usually don't like change, but after I got used to Chrome, I didn't go back. I really like it. Mozilla comes in second, for me. My husband still prefers Mozilla and won't use Chrome. We both agree that Internet Explorer is horrible. I hate using it, and avoid it at all costs.

Patrick

I use Chrome, although from what I've heard the latest IE is really good. Still I don't see much reason to switch, with my Gmail account being integrated into Chrome.

GlacialDoom

I have always loved Chrome, but lately it has started becoming unresponsive on both my desktop and my laptop, so I'm really considering switching to Firefox. However, I fear that I'll be missing many Chrome features, especially some extensions and the browser syncing my bookmarks across all devices.

Can you guys convince me to switch to Firefox?

DancingLady

I prefer Firefox. I just like how it is laid out best. I have used explorer, but don't care for it that much. It's an OK browser. I tried chrome but couldn't get used to it so I dropped it.

TonyMHFan

I'm going to roll with the majority here and say Chrome is the best browser. I've used them all at one point or another. I actually used Firefox for a long time exclusively and enjoyed it until I, like some people here have mentioned, got errors using it. It was frustrating so I went and tried Chrome, it's been a wonderful change of pace. I think the best part about it is that you're able to sign into your Google account once without ever needing to do so again for anything. It's only saving seconds, but hey, those add up! I love having easy, instant access to everything from the Google Docs I use for work to having a YouTube video I see linked that I want to watch, but don't have the time saved to me account when I click and quickly X out to go back to more productive things.