Best. Mother. Ever.

JoanMcWench

So, mother sees people rioting on television & realizes one of these children is her son. This is what is the result of finding said son throwing rocks upon her arrival to the area:

[video=youtube;VRlmCf1Kj2o]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VRlmCf1Kj2o[/video]

Can you imagine if more parents were doing this in Baltimore?

thegrey1

OH WOW! That mother deserves the Mother of the Century award! I would have done the exact same thing! This lady obviously cares about her son!

missbishi

That is hilarious! OK, I know I shouldn't laugh but something tells me he's going to think twice before getting into any kind of trouble again!

dyanmarie25

The kid must have been really embarrassed. But yeah, that's pretty hilarious, and kudos to the mother. LOL.

lushlala

Oh Lordy Lord, I bet that soon got him told, don't mess with mama LOL He sure will have lost some street cred. But wow, I applaud that woman and wish we had more mums like her.

bala

I adore the control she has over him.Should my mother see this she would start a sequences of hate sentences on my attitude.I sometimes go over board,but i bind to my papa's words,i respect him.My mom though is quite funny and i normally don't take her scoldings seriously.

Diane Lane

I love this video. I saw it the other night, but just now found it over here. I applaud the mom, and I wish there were many more like her. Hopefully her action spurred on some others to impart some much needed discipline on the delinquents in the crowd. I hope he's over 18, or CPS will no doubt be IDing her and knocking on her door with punitive action, instead of handing her a trophy, which is what they should do. She obviously cares about her son and how he will end up. I hope he learns from the experience.

RingoBerry

I can't blame her cussing and going ballistic on her son. She pretty much saved his life and avoided what ever trouble that kid could have gotten in to if he was allowed to stay there.

FuZyOn

Haha, that's an awesome mother! He definitely saved her son from a lot of trouble. Kids shouldn't take part in those things, especially when they are this dangerous.

bala

Haha, that's an awesome mother! He definitely saved her son from a lot of trouble. Kids shouldn't take part in those things, especially when they are this dangerous.
He..? :p lol.error bruh,pls change it,lest someone will only laugh at you,after u edit it lemme know,will take this down to save you the humiliation :p
Next time around be more careful with the genders :p

Whitewolf2578

That is one awesome mother. It doesn't matter who you are, everyone is scared of their mother when they yell. He was tearing up, I can just imagine him saying "Mom I am sorry, don't embarrass me." He must think he is a ninja or something with that mask on.

JoanMcWench

My favourite aspect was that she did it in front of all his stupid ransacking friends too. You can see them trying to move away from her because I bet if she noticed some more faces she knew she'd start smacking those as well.

Gabe

Most sons are afraid of their mothers and are the only people they won't mess with. Maybe this will serve as a deterrent to others that their moms will take action. I'm glad she did and shows the power of social media.

Josie

Meh. I don't agree. I know with the way I've raised my kids, they would avoid even being there.. but had they ended up there for whatever reason, I could definitely get them home without hitting them. I'm glad she cares and I'm not calling her a bad mother. at.all. I do applaud her for getting him out of there. I just wish more people would understand that it's an insult to kids to assume they can't learn anything without hitting them.

GlacialDoom

Haha, she definitely gave him a whooping with justice on the side. I think they became famous after this, so she was definitely rewarded for her act of awesome parenting! :)