Black Student Left Bloody After Arrest

Rainman

Agents from Virginia's Beverage Control Board use excessive force to subdue a black student who yelled " I go to UVA, you f****g racists" as they arrested him.

[the student] was charged with obstructing justice without threats of force and profane swearing or intoxication in public. He was released a few hours after the arrest.

The head injury he suffered during the arrest required 10 stitches and the agents who assaulted him save for being restricted to "administrative duties" haven't faced any disciplinary action.

http://www.vox.com/2015/3/18/8252915/martese-johnson-uva-beating

Determined2014

This stuff will never come to an end, it seems to be getting worse everytime, both sides need to calm down and respect each ones race.

donnalynn47

They going to milk the race card til the end of time. There are some racist people in this world, but it seems blacks use this to try, and justify their actions way more then any other race of people. Not all black people are this way, and even they can see how tired, and old this kind of behavior is. I have come to the conclusion that blacks, and whites for the most part can't co-exist. We should have never used them as slaves anyway that is just wrong. What goes around comes around our turn to pay for our sins.

DancingLady

That's ridiculous. While excessive force is wrong, so is assuming everyone not of your race is racist against you. People of minority races really need to stop assuming the worst about white people. I think in all this talk about white cops being racist, we have forgotten that minority people are often just as likely to be racist as well.

westmixxin

It's amazing that things like this still happen in the modern-day country with technology so great the cars can drive themselves. Technology has advanced so much but the human mind set mentally has an advanced at all. Isn't it amazing how our machines can move faster then we can.