Boston bomber found guilty.

missbishi

Dzhokhar Tsarnev was today found guilty of all charges relating to his part in the Boston Marathon bombing of 2013. The next part of the trial will determine what his sentence will be. The prosecution will be requesting the death sentence, despite the majority of Bostonians claiming that they don't want to see Tsarnev executed.

What do you think should happen? At the age of only 21, is life with no parole punishment enough or does he deserve to die?

Dzhokhar Tsarnaev found guilty on all counts in Boston Marathon bombing | Fox News

dyanmarie25

I am not in favor of death as a punishment since it's against my values and ideals. I think life imprisonment is just fine.

Gabe

It was really expected he would be found guilty, what everyone wants to know whether it's death or life? Either way he will never be free. I am against the death penalty and to be honest it would be more of a punishment to put him general population and for him to suffer.

Peninha

I am not in favor of death as a punishment since it's against my values and ideals. I think life imprisonment is just fine.

I agree.

I am glad that someone was found guilty because terrorism is the worse, coward people that kill innocents just to make a point do not deserve to live in freedom.

Shimus

He blew up people. He should be strapped to a bomb and chained up to explode. Let him know how his victims felt. I don't care if you're sick in the head or not, life imprisonment and the death penalty are pretty much one and the same, and Death Penalty doesn't necessarily mean it will happen fast - he could be sitting there eating resources for awhile before we off him. So...

Bombs.

bala

When someone has no respect for life this is what happens.Life is precious & everyone should know & respect that.let him suffer a slow totally boring tormented death sentence no easy painless merciful quick death for this monster.Let the world know that this shall be the outcome for a terror act like this.

Diane Lane

He has no value for life, and none should be shown for his. The problem I have with the death penalty is that it takes so long. I understand we need safeguards, because, obviously, we don't want to put innocent people to death, but in my opinion, his guilt is clear. Also, I feel if someone wants to be a martyr for his/her religion, let him/her. If he felt he was being a man in killing and harming innocent people, he should have pled guilty, instead of wasting taxpayer funds on a trial. I would at least respect someone who did that.

jeremy2

Just last week over Easter we lost 147 innocent lives, mostly students when Terrorists stormed an University and slaughtered them mercilessly. I'VE had enough of this cowards and the only sensible punishment is to give them a dose of their own medicine. Execute them and if possible, do it publicly. Maybe this will deter them.

Josie

Wow, the death penalty? Really? I wasn't expecting that. He needs to be in a dark hole the rest of his days.. not executed, which gives him an easy out.

Shimus

Just last week over Easter we lost 147 innocent lives, mostly students when Terrorists stormed an University and slaughtered them mercilessly. I'VE had enough of this cowards and the only sensible punishment is to give them a dose of their own medicine. Execute them and if possible, do it publicly. Maybe this will deter them.

Exactly what I typed. The judicial system is flawed. So is law and order, it would allow them to rest and live comfortably for awhile before execution even if they got a death penalty.

EYE for an EYE. For less extreme situations the law is just fine.

Rosyrain

I am not a fan of the death penalty either. He should be made to sit in prison for the rest of his life and suffer that way. I do not condone state imposed death no matter who the person is.