California man arrested for punching toddler in face at Bakersfield market

Onthemark

California man arrested for punching toddler in face at Bakersfield market.

[video]https://youtu.be/BVVqmZX6-D0[/video]

JoanMcWench

I'm actually somewhat saddened that this video does not exist. I instantly thought to myself: 'There's video of this? No way.' So, I was sad that I ended up being correct.

FuZyOn

Yeah, video not available at the moment.
It's sad though, I don't get why people attack toddlers. They can't really defend themselves and they don't realize if they do something wrong since they are little kids.
That man got what he deserved.

Rainman

The man is an idiot. No sane person should punch toddlers in the face. A few years back another idiot who posted a video on Facebook [kicking a toddler "like a football"] was also arrested and I hope he's serving a really long jail term. Much as it's wrong to wish it, if excessive force was used during the arrest of such a savage and a few ribs were broken, it'd make me feel better. Two wrongs don't make a right but they'd balance the scales.

Josie

That poor child :( Children are the most defenceless of us all, yet most abused. I can't believe people actually think they should have the right to hit a child, for any reason. This, yes, is beyond a spanking.. but hitting of any kind should not be tolerated. Children deserve more respect from us than any other human being.. yet we give all our respect to those who absolutely do not deserve it and treat our children like disobedient property. Maybe had this person been treated like a little human being growing up, he wouldn't have ended up the type of person that would punch a toddler.

Philosophydaddy

My god. If this were my little girl I would have put that guy's head through a wall. I am angry just looking at this. I really hope this guy gets caught and goes to jail for a really, really long time. This is disgusting and unjustified in every way.

thegrey1

Yeah this so-called father is 23 years old! I hope he really enjoys himself in prison, when the other guys find out what he's in for!!! I also hope the worthless POS "mother" loses custody of this this poor little kid! Sadly I'm sure she'll be allowed to keep him.

RingoBerry

Did the little boy even cry after getting a shot like that on the face by his dad? I'm kind of worried that he probably gets slap around too often that it doesn't even bother him anymore. And yes, the mother is a real piece of work too.

katherine25

I couldn't watch the video even if it did exist. The thought of this happening makes me sick to my stomach and if it is true I hope the guy got what he deserves.

Diane Lane

I also couldn't watch a video of this. There are so many rage-filled and out of control people in this world it's really ridiculous. I can't imagine any circumstances where this behavior would be acceptable, and that the mother stood by and allowed it says a lot about her.