Calls 911 for a Date

missbishi

The guy is clearly mentally unwell but tying up emergency phone lines is completely irresponsible. He does deserve punishment for that but I do hope he is able to detox and address his problems while he's in jail. What's the point of releasing people from jail without trying to do anything about the behaviors that sent them there in the first place?

Muthoni

I think that this man is very lonely and just wanted to reach out to someone. I actually do feel sorry for him; how desperate can one get to call 911 for a date. I hope that he is able to stop drinking because it only makes him think how lonely he is. He will also learn that this line is reserved for people who need genuine help.

ebs77

Banned
Some people are nuts. This sounds like a desperate cry for attention. This man is probably lonely and sad and reaching out where he can. This is definitely a waste of the dispatch officers time and energy. You shouldn't have to put up with this at work. I hope this man gets back to rehab ASAP

stevesxs9

With all the dating sites and services available today, it's ridiculous that someone would use an emergency service to get a date. Whatever his sentence is it should be doubled or tripled for this offense.

Shimus

Hey man , you never know. I've seen someone propose to the operator over these calls, or tell them horrible things they'd do to them. It never occurs to the people on the other end that they were being tracked, I don't think. Lol!