Cameras

Rhoda D'Ettore

Do you still own a camera? Or do you only have the one on your phone?

I love to take pictures and used to scrapbook often. Even with the new phones, I still use my digital camera. But I do not really see many people still using real cameras. Do you?

shilpa123

I do not own a camera anymore but I definitely would love to own one. I use camera of the phone and I sometimes think that clarity is not up to the mark. I will surely buy a separate camera very soon.*

Patrick

I have a digital camera somewhere gathering dust, bought it in 2005 I believe. The resolution of my phone camera is probably superior to it now, I think my old camera still works but there is absolutely zero reason for me to use it, or buy a new camera at the moment.

DancingLady

I still have a camera, but I don't use is that often. I don't take enough pictures to bother taking it with me.

GlacialDoom

I own a cheap camera which I use when I'm on vacation, because I have an older phone, and while that will do for my day-to-day snapping needs, it's not good enough for capturing memories. Still, that cheap camera is pretty much gathering dust, as I haven't went anywhere of note recently.

Morvack

I do not own a camera anymore but I definitely would love to own one. I use camera of the phone and I sometimes think that clarity is not up to the mark. I will surely buy a separate camera very soon.*

I agree with shilpa123. I own a decent smart phone, and it seems to have some clarity issues, when it comes to the camera functions. I own a separated digital camera, and it is much more clear than it's cellphone cousins.

Also shilpa123, you should know you can get digital cameras for very cheap, or if your lucky, free. I purchased a good kodak camera at a yard sale. I know someone who went onto a local forum, looking for free cameras, and ended up with three kodaks of simular model to mine. Sure they won't be top of the line go pros 4k res, but they should get the job done nicely.

Josie

Nope. The minute I bought my first cell, I did away with the camera. I'm rethinking that now. I like that all of my pictures are safely in one place, but I don't like how I never ever ever get around to printing the pictures and how costly it is to have them printed in any sort of quality. I'm rethinking the whole camera thing. I miss having tons of pictures to flip through and put in albums..

wameyo

I don't use my camera nowadays. I use my phone every other time I want to take a picture. Why buy just a camera when you can buy a phone with a good camera? I bet even camera manufactures like Sony and Nixon never these was coming;competition from phone manufacturers. Nowadays it's possible to get a phone which has a camera with 25MP. That is top clarity right there.

oraclemay

I only use my phone camera and don't really take that many photographs. I gave my digital cameras away as I never use them.

FuZyOn

I have an old one laying around from Casio and it is still pretty good at taking pictures. It's got laser focus and it helps immensely for fast photos, but I mostly use the camera on my LG G2. It blows the Casio out of the water.

dyanmarie25

I used to like photography before, but due to being too much busy with a lot of things, I have eventually lost passion for it. I don't currently own a real camera, but my mother does, and whenever I feel like it, I would borrow it from her and take random photos.