Catherine THE GREAT, signing in for duty!!!!!!

Moosh10

Hello, hello, hello

thats what a British cop would say to you, followed by "what's going on around here then?".

Yes I have a funny sense of humour, you may get use to it?

Being half Irish and half British, I wake up most mornings and wonder what the top half of my body is today? Normal the answer is Irish because I can talk non stop all day......

i love replying to interesting post, so come on all you American friends get typing ha ha

bala

Quite a catchy little introduction.i enjoyed reading through. Oh wait..Welcome aboard.You will love it in here and post new threads if you got any experience to share. ​Have fun here and don't hesitate to ask if you got a query of sorts.

Shimus

A sassy Brit/Irish fellow? I like it already. Do you do a jig while saying "How do you, fine sirs and ladies."? with a British accent?

Or, at the very least "Top of the Mornin' to ya, Boyo"

Regardless, welcome aboard. Nice to have ya. Look forward to some discussions.

bala

A sassy Brit/Irish fellow? I like it already. Do you do a jig while saying "How do you, fine sirs and ladies."? with a British accent?

Or, at the very least "Top of the Mornin' to ya, Boyo"

Regardless, welcome aboard. Nice to have ya. Look forward to some discussions.

it did tickle a few on reading through.
care to brief me more on what it means.i mean ,i am asian and didn't understand it too well,but quite inquisitive to know what it is..:p

stevesxs9

Hello I hope you're enjoying your stay here. There are lots of people in the community who are very knowledgeable of police work. I hope you enjoy all the discussions an find all the answers you seek.

PriscillaKing

Well, I smiled...hello Moosh10, I'm the writer known as Priscilla King. (First to register this name online in 2006, no relation to other writers who claim it's their real legal name, to which I say they shouldn't put their real legal individual name on the Internet.) I may not look Irish, but more than half my ancestors came from Ireland and I got the celiac gene to prove it. Nice meeting you.